• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Any news on Kronos' TBC expansion?

SenorBolognese

Havent heard about it in a while and I'm curious about the statud of it and when the potential release would be

We will inform everyone once we have something new worth mentioning.

Or do you want us to post videos about warriors charging, hunter pets attacking, npcs walking around talking to each other and some quest scripts running? While in the background we show you some generic messages.. BTW mechanar 125% script.

Well hahaha, what a funny answer Cadingel.

It was a good and reasonable question, no idea why it was necessary to answer with such contempt and disrespect.

But after all, what did I expect.

Well hahaha, what a funny answer Cadingel.

It was a good and reasonable question, no idea why it was necessary to answer with such contempt and disrespect.

No idea why it was necessary to comment with such contempt and disrespect.

We will inform everyone once we have something new worth mentioning.

Or do you want us to post videos about warriors charging, hunter pets attacking, npcs walking around talking to each other and some quest scripts running? While in the background we show you some generic messages.. BTW mechanar 125% script.

Come on now, Oppahansi. You know as well as I do, the hype for the Kronos project was built upon such videos. There's no need to take that tone with the playerbase. The first line was all that was needed.

Top Bottom