• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Any Race Into Skeletons (Mod patch)

lanevegame

Authorized
title.png

WoW 1.12.1 Mod

To celebrade the upcoming Scourge Invasion and the opening of Naxxramas I've decided to make this mod. There are eight versions of it, one for each race and what it does is turning your chosen race into TBC skeletons.
This skeleton model uses the same animations as the undead character model but it's not the same as a normal vanilla skeleton mob, in fact some parts of your armor will still be visible on your character. Both genders will be affected by this patch, and they'll both share the same male skeleton model.

Screenshots

r_mon.jpg

r_ram.jpg

r_ron.jpg

Downloads

So if you wanna join the Lich King army, if you're a death metal lover or maybe just a bit emo, feel free to download one of these patches, each one will affect both genders of the named race.

* * * INPORTANT! THESE PATCHES DO NOT STACK WITH EACH OTHER! USE ONLY ONE AT A TIME! * * *

[DOWNLOAD]

Installing

- Close your WoW client.
- Delete “WDB” folder inside the WoW installation path (ex. “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WDB”).
- Extract patch-3.mpq into your WoW “Data” folder (ex. “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data”).

Uninstalling

- Close your WoW client.
- Delete “WDB” folder inside the WoW installation path (ex. “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WDB”).
- Remove patch-3.mpq from your WoW Data folder (ex. “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data”).

Bugs list

- The NPCs of your same race will have green or missing hair and facial hair textures, they'll also use undeads helms models.
- Your character and all other characters of the same race will still use their original race sounds.
- Some emotes sounds don't work.
- The chest armor textures will be applied to the spine.
- There's a minor glitch in the robes models.

My other mods

- Blood Elves in Vanilla!!!
- Draeneis in Vanilla!!!
- EVERYONE IS A GNOME!!!
- Broken Tooth is ugly (no more!)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Love it, played all day :d UD animations make the game so much more enjoyable and I feel that I play better with them as well :x Dat Vurtne aura

6aVY7Ft.jpg

Hey, this is conflicting with Leeviathan's TBC Blood/High Elf Model Edit (http://www.modcraft.io/index.php?topic=11233.0), is it possible to have both?

You'll have to merge the patches together.

First you'll have to to extract the files from the Leeviathan's patch, once you've done it go to the folder DBFilesClient and open the file CreatureModelData.dbc with a dbc editor. Scroll down to the bottom row and add an extra line, then insert "Character\Skeleton\Male\SkeletonMale.mdx" in the third column and save the file.
Open CreatureDisplayInfo.dbc in the same folder, now you have to edit the row corresponding to your race:

49 = Human male
50 = Human female
51 = Orc male
52 = Orc female
53 = Dwarf male
54 = Dwarf female
55 = Night Elf male
56 = Night Elf female
57 = Undead male
58 = Undead female
59 = Tauren male
60 = Tauren female
1563 = Gnome male
1564 = Gnome female
1478 = Troll male
1479 = Troll female

So if you wanna change the Humans you'll have to edit row 49 and 50 and replace the value in the second column (same value as the ID column except for Gnomes and Trolls, so in this case will be 49 and 50), replace the original values with the row number you added in CreatureModelData.dbc, so if the row ID you added was 2366 you'll raplace both 49 and 50 with 2366.

Now extract the files from my Skeleton patch, go to the folder DBFilesClient, select the files CharSections.dbc and ChrRaces.dbc and copy them to the Leeviathan's patch DBFilesClient folder. Now before you repack the Leeviathan's patch with the new files you'll also have to add the CHARACTER and Interface folders from my patch.

Quick recap:

1. Extract the files from the Leeviathan's patch.
2. Edit CreatureModelData.dbc (inside DBFilesClient folder).
3. Edit CreatureDisplayInfo.dbc (inside DBFilesClient folder).
4. Extract the files from my Skeleton patch.
5. Copy CharSections.dbc, ChrRaces.dbc (inside DBFilesClient folder), CHARACTER and Interface folder to the Leeviathan's patch.
6. Repack the Leeviathan's patch with the new files.

Also what determines the color of your skeleton?

It depends from your original skin color.

Last edited:
Just want to plead: furbolgs...

There are no characters models for furbolgs though... only things with fur I could import are the Pandarens and Worgens, but other than the usual races I've found some other characters models: Brokens (those ugly Draeneis), Fel Orcs, Forest Trolls, Goblins (pre-Cataclysm models), Nagas, Vrykuls (those evil giants in WotLK) and the Tuskarrs (the seal people from WotLK).

Did anyone make one of these for Goblins? I love the race ( cata version ) and would like to level a "tauren" shaman as a Goblin.

Top Bottom