• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Any tips for new raider?

Peerky

So....Anyway.

I have been thinking what class I should play and I'm mostly settled along to Mage/Rogue/Warlock class, (and if I ever get to lvl 60 to begin with lol.)

and so I would like some tips, or tricks for newbie like me for raiding. It can be from simple gear set-ups to advanced strads for bossing,or my class rotations or whatever...

Just something to help me out here :p

Since you're a newbie, the first thing on your To-Do-List is to learn how your class works. This isn't accomplished in one day, but all along the leveling process. Read the tooltips for every ability you have so that you know what it is good for. Test them on regular mobs and in 5mans. Making a mistake in a 5man-dungeon isn't that critical, because they are kinda forgiving and your party members will tell what went wrong (hopefully :laugh:).
Once you reached level 60, come back to this thread and we will tell you more :D .

Be prepared to spend additional time outside of raiding, farming mats/gold for consumables. It won't be so bad during MC, but as you start progressing through harder content, the amount of consumables you'll be using will significantly increase. Unless you have a large amount of gold to spend, this time sink is not optional.

"You're the bomb!" is not a compliment, it means that you should run away from the rest of the raid unless you really want your 72 virgins.
Pathfinding works well here. If you play a class with a pet, don't forget to dismiss it before attempting a shortcut to avoid ninjapulling the whole raid.

How to PvE:

1. Pick a role you want to play.
2. Pick a class that suits that role well.
3. Pick a race that is good for said class.
4. Get to 60
5. Read a bunch of guides for your chosen class/role combination
6. Farm dungeons for gear
7. Apply to a guild
8. ???
9. Loot the boss

Top Bottom