• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Any weekend raiding guild on K3?

Shame on both of you guys rewarding this lazy #@!&% I mean come on! you come to the "Guild Forums" where Guilds are posting their ads all over the front page, just smacking you all upside the head, screaming at you "here! here! over here! !...click here! click our ad!" I mean the ONLY purpose for this forum is for GUILD ADS and come here asking the question: "Anybody Raiding on the Weekend?" if you would've just taken the time to maybe click on one of the many Guild Ads right in front of ya lazy face! when you decided to come check out the ...again, Guild Forums!
matter of fact your actions raise a serious red flag, I wouldn't even want you as a raid member, because if your this damn lazy when the answer to your question is right in front of you to click on a link on just go look I can only Imagine how dependable you must be to do the legwork required to get prepared for an actual raid...APPLICATION DENIED!!

Shame on both of you guys rewarding this lazy #@!&% I mean come on! you come to the "Guild Forums" where Guilds are posting their ads all over the front page, just smacking you all upside the head, screaming at you "here! here! over here! !...click here! click our ad!" I mean the ONLY purpose for this forum is for GUILD ADS and come here asking the question: "Anybody Raiding on the Weekend?" if you would've just taken the time to maybe click on one of the many Guild Ads right in front of ya lazy face! when you decided to come check out the ...again, Guild Forums!
matter of fact your actions raise a serious red flag, I wouldn't even want you as a raid member, because if your this damn lazy when the answer to your question is right in front of you to click on a link on just go look I can only Imagine how dependable you must be to do the legwork required to get prepared for an actual raid...APPLICATION DENIED!!

Are you just blind or the biggest moron i´ve ever seen?! I posted this question long before all of these guilds even had a post here.......so please just stfu up and go back to your moms basement!

Are you just blind or the biggest moron i´ve ever seen?! I posted this question long before all of these guilds even had a post here.......so please just stfu up and go back to your moms basement!
Absolutely shredded.

Top Bottom