• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Anyone else experiencing general bugginess with their pets?

Matic

1) Once in a while my pet will be "stuck" in combat. Nothing is attacking it/has it aggro'd nor will it be attacking anything yet it won't automatically regain health like you do when not in combat.

2) If I travel too fast or far from it, instead of automatically being dismissed, the physical pet will disappear but not the unit frame. Trying to use either Dismiss Pet or Call Pet does not work in this incident.

3) I think I've also experienced problems once in a while when trying to revive my pet.

I have to restart my client or log out whenever I experience these bugs.

Apart from the revice problem, I've seen both.
And also when on the zepp, I sometimes get another pet name i the frame after zoning and can't solve the problem with anything but Alt-F4.

I have experienced all 3 of these and a few more.

1) Happens every few hours

2) Exact same thing happens, usually when taking boats

3) I've had that 2-3 times. Once the pet revived where it died, not next to me. Other times it just didn't revive

Pets - This is where pet issues are being reported/discussed/tracked. Devs are unlikely to roam the forum while doing their job.

lol i came to the forums planning on starting a thread with almost this exact title.

"2) If I travel too fast or far from it, instead of automatically being dismissed, the physical pet will disappear but not the unit frame. Trying to use either Dismiss Pet or Call Pet does not work in this incident."

^ this one drives me nuts cause it seems logging is the only solution?

Top Bottom