• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Anyone else have issues with rank not being awarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of fact, I'm having the exact same problem. I submitted a ticket and was told that the PvP ranking system has problems and that they are working on it. Hopefully they will recalculate ranks from day one once they have it fixed. It would be a shame to start falling behind so early.

I thought I was the only one! Yeah, it sucks a lot of butt to run a lot of WSGs and then level to circumvent a bit of the CP cap, only to have it not calculate at all. :(

what i know u get your rank the week of reset depending on what u got last week so you will get your rank this week on reset day.

I recieved my rank on wednesday and i saw several people and actually in the battleground who had ranks after this wednesday.

GL getting your rank.

Still no fix; I've been all over IRC, tickets, etc. Still hoping it gets resolved before the next honor calculation and is lost forever.

Yeah people with such standings should get their ranks soon as possible IMO.
They should get their ranks fixed before next update on wednesday.

Wtf.. my best friend has this problem too....

I'm here leveling on a 1x vanilla server STRICTLY to become level 60 and grind to R13 or R14..
If the pvp system doesnt work then Im out of here! Dont wanna waste my time.. :huh:
Luckily I havent pvp'd much yet myself but I'd be pissed off.

So what did the GMs say???

Nothing yet. At least 3 people having issues with it, and that's only the folks who aren't assuming it's delayed a week like other servers have done historically.

Despite it having worked perfectly for me, I'd like to see a response to this just for more information and to check what's going on behind the scenes.

Wtf.. my best friend has this problem too....

I'm here leveling on a 1x vanilla server STRICTLY to become level 60 and grind to R13 or R14..
If the pvp system doesnt work then Im out of here! Dont wanna waste my time.. :huh:
Luckily I havent pvp'd much yet myself but I'd be pissed off.

So what did the GMs say???
Devs said theyre working on fixing it and update will be soon as far as i remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom