• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Anyone planning on bringing any newbies into the game with them?

Riplash

I'm sure the population of Kronos will be good anyway, but what really creates that feeling of Classic WoW is the varying degree of experience among players. A world full of people where everyone has "completed" the game several times isn't quite the same.

I'm hoping to bring a couple of friends onto the server that have never played WoW. It'll be nice to see their reaction to the original thing.

I'm planning to bring a whole bunch of compatriots :p (http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/85943-Hype-for-the-Russian-community).
And my RL friends are too conservative and say "to hell those odd private servers" :(( Stupid limited retrogrades.

The point is - yes, indeed, tell everyone about Kronos, spread the word, SPREAD IT WE SAID! xD We have to convince people day and night for Kronos to succeed.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm trying to bring in lot's of people. Experienced and complete noobs.

There are a surprising number of people playing retail WoW today that never got to play Vanilla. Anyone that hasn't played Vanilla owes it to themselves to try, as they just might find it to be the best MMO they've ever played.

Yea , a few friends that I started the game together with the day that WoW started are excited to come along when it opens. None are newbies obviously, just want to relive the best days of wow.

I want to bing person who never played it. He fights my will though, saying i want to doom his soul :biggrin:

Top Bottom