• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter AP for Hunters?

Lews

Does anyone know if hunters stack attack power for increasing ranged dps? Does Attack power increase both Melee attack power and Ranged attack power?

This seems to be different on various servers and was wondering if anyone did some testing regarding this on K3.

"Attack power" from gear increases both RAP and AP, however from buffs and consumables that is not always the case. You want both since you should be using melee between your auto shots when leveling/during static boss phases.

"Attack power" from gear increases both RAP and AP, however from buffs and consumables that is not always the case. You want both since you should be using melee between your auto shots when leveling/during static boss phases.
Do you know if adding ap shows in the rap char stat info? I thought when i put on a neck that included ap i saw that my rap did not go up.

Do you know if adding ap shows in the rap char stat info? I thought when i put on a neck that included ap i saw that my rap did not go up.
i got that shit wrong, it doesnt give AP. i do believe trueshot aura gives RAP other than that i dont think there are any buffs where AP = RAP.

i got that shit wrong, it doesnt give AP. i do believe trueshot aura gives RAP other than that i dont think there are any buffs where AP = RAP.
Meaning Ap from equipment does not equal map and rap, only map? or are you just referring to all buffs that arent trueshot aura.

Top Bottom