• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Appeal + Suggestion

Yeah K1 is going to be ghost town, everybody knows this, whatever. At this point it wouldn't phase me to lose everything there, most my homies got split up when my guild died anyway.

But you would piss off too many people with a blatant shutdown, better to let it starve and die quietly eh

Endless PTR's for everyone!
Let's see how those fixes roll out

Oh and better hardware or isp routes this time around please! I begs you

Welcome to Kronos Project. I am glad you find the quality of this server better than its competitors.

The fear of K1+2 being an over-geared realm is bloated and unfounded. The fact that all raids are open since a few months does not imply all end-game characters are BiS geared and leveling characters are a no-go. PvE wise there are 0 calls in world chat about Naxxramas raids and a lot about low level instances. PvP wise there are quite enjoyable end-game battlegrounds with many pre-raid and a handful well geared characters, and an increasing amount of twink battlegrounds popping up mostly during the weekend.

K1+2 would die only because K3 is being released and Kronos Project simply does not have a player-base big enough to keep two realms healthy.

Well lvl 1-60 and the gear up to BiS then raid will take time and ten people will be geard. For someone like me who looks for the whole experience don't want to be carried in endgame raids because people all ready geard. So i don't think you are correct about that.
Thinking K1+2 were some kind of PTR are a bit harsh. People went other ways becaus eof many different reasons and now they want to get people to project. The only thing that would ensure that are a fresh realm.
If the people on the project dont do somthing stupid they will have an oportunity now.

And some may argue they should go TBC instead of third server. That would take time. Ares are a mess tbh. making a own takes time. With k3 and raids done they have that time.
The only other option imo are to try to do somthing with Killerwife and Vengeance of Azeroth guys. Because thats the only TBC server out there with any sort of quality.

Well lvl 1-60 and the gear up to BiS then raid will take time and ten people will be geard. For someone like me who looks for the whole experience don't want to be carried in endgame raids because people all ready geard. So i don't think you are correct about that.
Thinking K1+2 were some kind of PTR are a bit harsh. People went other ways becaus eof many different reasons and now they want to get people to project. The only thing that would ensure that are a fresh realm.
If the people on the project dont do somthing stupid they will have an oportunity now.

And some may argue they should go TBC instead of third server. That would take time. Ares are a mess tbh. making a own takes time. With k3 and raids done they have that time.
The only other option imo are to try to do somthing with Killerwife and Vengeance of Azeroth guys. Because thats the only TBC server out there with any sort of quality.

I really don't understand what part of my statement/s you consider incorrect, or the coherence behind your argument to justify it.

Your predictions turned out to be true in the end. As a casual K2 player, I feel sick and tired of being pushed to K1 without a choice, and am now stuck on this POS ghost realm. Im like 54 now and it is really hard to restart with the limited time I have, despite all those K3 fanboys keep saying "just relevel!"

When I said re-level in another thread, I said it simply because there's no other option besides raidlog.

I wish I could have gotten Kingsfall and completed T3 set and pvp for days, unfortunately twinstar wanted to take fresh blood from light's hope and the reddit base.

A lot of people got screwed, a lot of people saying just level got screwed, we just don't want to grant any false illusions about the situation, or cry for tedious workarounds (ie transfers)

I'm really sorry you're one of the many people who got abandoned, maybe take the time to consider a fresh race and class to mix things up.

the game is nothing without players, for example I enjoy WPvP, why would I world pvp in orgrimmar and kill their flight master when the pop is already struggling so much? its just kicking sand in their face when they're already down.

so I rerolled to get what I want, even though it isn't quite the flavor I'm used to.

When I said re-level in another thread, I said it simply because there's no other option besides raidlog.

I wish I could have gotten Kingsfall and completed T3 set and pvp for days, unfortunately twinstar wanted to take fresh blood from light's hope and the reddit base.

A lot of people got screwed, a lot of people saying just level got screwed, we just don't want to grant any false illusions about the situation, or cry for tedious workarounds (ie transfers)

I'm really sorry you're one of the many people who got abandoned, maybe take the time to consider a fresh race and class to mix things up.

the game is nothing without players, for example I enjoy WPvP, why would I world pvp in orgrimmar and kill their flight master when the pop is already struggling so much? its just kicking sand in their face when they're already down.

so I rerolled to get what I want, even though it isn't quite the flavor I'm used to.

Yeah hey I really appreciate that! And it feels pretty bad to be either ignored or made fun of by Twinstar people here.

Yeah hey I really appreciate that! And it feels pretty bad to be either ignored or made fun of by Twinstar people here.
They rarely answer on forum. They are known for poor communication tbh. Ontopic: K1 died because it's old, and K3 was not more than a nail in the coffin. It's a shame that K1 died, but at least the whole project is popular now.

They rarely answer on forum. They are known for poor communication tbh. Ontopic: K1 died because it's old, and K3 was not more than a nail in the coffin. It's a shame that K1 died, but at least the whole project is popular now.
When we have In game, Discord, Forums, Facebook, Reddit, and to a lesser extent Twitter that we need to keep up with. It makes it challenging to be everywhere at once (especially when you have limited resources and volunteers). We do our best to get to places when we can, but with over 200 in game tickets a day and personally over 250 discord pm's to me a day on discord, it's not so much poor communication as it is so many voices needing a limited amount of people. On top of rl work and family and spending well over 40hrs a week volunteering here, they need to add more hours to the day :)

"Poor communication" was more about some decisions/announcements that often take a lot of time to be made. There was a long radio silence about the very K1 release, about Silithus sands fix, about Naxx release. Also, the community input isn't usually taken into consideration (can't think of any example of "good" communication in this aspect except when Kronos disable world buffs in Naxx).

Now again, are there any plans to make K1 a little bit less dead (what about the idea to make it highrate?). Also, what about K3 PvP timeline?

But it's now better than it was I think, mostly because of you Davros : )

Edit: wow, someone has finally fixed the forum! Thank you : )

Last edited:
Top Bottom