• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AQ] AhnQiraj AQ Changelog (17/8-2016)

Bazzil

Changes made to AQ20 and AQ40 since release:
(most of this should be live already)

RUINS OF AHN'QIRAJ

- Trash
Obsidian Destroyer is no longer immune to Viper Sting
Obsidian Destroyer should now drain more mana
Obsidian Destroyer base damage increased
Base damage has been changed for many monsters, generally they have been reduced
Anubisath Guardians plague effect should now deal damage even after the Guardian is dead

- Kurinaxx
Base damage reduced

- Rajaxx
Andorov and his warriors should now be heal-able
Fixed a problem with the rajaxx encounter that made it difficult to re-attempt the fight after a wipe (respawn-chains)

- Moam
Mana Fiends should now immediately aggro the raid when they appear
Mana Fiends base damage increased
Moam should be gaining much more mana now
Base damage reduced

- Ayamiss
Paralyze will no longer kill the player if the Hive'Zara Larva is killed before it reaches the platform
Hive'Zara Larva is now immune to crowd control effects

- Ossirian
Weakness effects now correctly reduces his resistance
Base damage reduced
Crystals now respawn (further changes will be made to crystals next upcoming days)
Fixed Ossirians movement speed

TEMPLE OF AHN'QIRAJ

- Trash
Trash prior to Prophet Skeram should now respawn every 30 minutes instead of 15
Vekniss Soldier should now respawn slightly quicker (still much slower than the drones)
Anubisath Defenders plague effect should now deal damage even after the Defender is dead

- Prophet Skeram
Illusions should now stand still until they fully appear
Prophet Skeram (and illusions) will now reset threat on blink
Interrupting the Arcane Explosion now blocks skerams arcane school

- Bug Trio
Princess Yauj Great Heal can now be interrupted
Princess Yauj will now always cast her AOE-fear centered on her own location
Princess Yuajs fear should now reset threat even if the player is immune to the fear-component of the spell

- Fankriss
Vekniss Hatchlings should now engage the raid
Spawn of Fankriss had their movement speed slightly increased
Spawn of Fankriss should now despawn sooner after leaving combat

- Viscidus
Viscidus now uses Toxin Cloud ability
Viscidus aggro range increased
Glob of Viscidus had their movement speed slightly reduced
Glob of Viscidus spawn animation have been improved

- Huhuran
Poison Bolt will now affect the closest 15 players
Huhuran had her aggro-range increased

- Twin Emperors
Emperor Vek'nilash is now immune to taunt

- Ouro
Dirt Mounds will now despawn sooner
Ouro's Sand Blast ability should now reset threat

- C'Thun
Flesh Tentacles should now attack the player with highest threat within their hitrange
Eye Tentacles should now choose random players for their mindflay rather than the closest
Giant Eye Tentacles should no longer have a chance to cast green beam on players in the stomach
Fixed a bug that caused C'Thun to not cast green beams

------------

We are aware of more bugs, and will try to have them fixed as soon as we have found their root-problem aswell as definate evidence about the appropriate behavior. Please continue to use the Bug Tracker (but remember sources!).
Also keep in mind that not everything in the list above is live yet (although about 90% of it is) so give it a couple days if the above points aren't "working"

If only we had a PTR test or some more proper testing and we'd have a decent AQ release :whistling:

Still great to see updates tho!

This is clearly showing that you have listened to us and that you understand we think this is important. Thanks for the quick fixes and the hard work. I really hope this attitude is applied on the development of Naxx. If the players can help out in any way Im sure many will step up.

How about fixing Kurinaxx sand bombs always and immediately exploding in his center instead of... you know, where they are located when somebody steps on them?

How about fixing Kurinaxx sand bombs always and immediately exploding in his center instead of... you know, where they are located when somebody steps on them?

I saw a report on the sand traps but all it said was that they are invisible. Last time i went to AQ20 i remember seeing sand traps appearing so we need some more details - are sand traps not visible if you stand on certain areas?

If you have patience we'll get to it eventually. But as always, if you want to speed up the process:

How to: Bug Report
1. Understandable description of the issue (how it ought to work)
2. How it now works on the server (please provide a screenshot or a video)
3. Links to related NPCs, objects, spells etc. (use the twinstar database)
4. Source of information – links to discussions, guides, videos, screenshots etc. (sources from 2006)

The traps that spawn throughout the raid are fine, the ones under him pop asap. Making CDs harder to pop, and OT has to stay out until tank swap rather than run with melee.

Not digging up evidence just quick answer to what currently happens.

BTW: Great job on quick turnarounds with fixes.

I look forward to being able to see more to come, such as 2 Crystals being view-able prior to pull.

Last edited:
I still do not get it how Ossirian, which moves like double epic mount speed when he is in supreme mode, is considered to be blizzlike, while pylons can be spread so far around the map that sometimes you just can not make it to the next, before he enters supreme mode again. This makes the encounter somehow luck dependant.

I still do not get it how Ossirian, which moves like double epic mount speed when he is in supreme mode, is considered to be blizzlike, while pylons can be spread so far around the map that sometimes you just can not make it to the next, before he enters supreme mode again. This makes the encounter somehow luck dependant.

He always was like that in my memory. The only thing not working properly now is that in retail, the first 2 pylon positions were fixed and visible prior to pull.

Viscidus globs despawn too quickly(Too far away from the middle).

Instead of reuniting to form viscidus when the globs "touch" eachother they currently despawn at viscidus biggest forms hitbox

@naice: watch the two vids in the bug tracker, in both of them the crystals spawn very near to each other. What I meant were the cases where a new crystal is just so far away, that you can not reach it before next supreme.

@naice: watch the two vids in the bug tracker, in both of them the crystals spawn very near to each other. What I meant were the cases where a new crystal is just so far away, that you can not reach it before next supreme.

That's nothing a shield wall can't solve.

I don't care. It's a bug and it's supposed to be fixed. If you care so much, you will find what is causing it. It doesn't hurt me, on the contrary, it helps me a lot. Even if it was hurting me, I wouldn't bother to report more details than this because I cba. I still put more work into this issue than you.

Always so butthurt dude, chill :laugh:

The bug seems weird and doubt it shows on combat log, from what I seen on our raiders' recordings, abilities like execute seem not to consume full rage but possibly doing full damage (said possibly cause I can't really compare with the high armor values).

Always so butthurt dude, chill :laugh:

The bug seems weird and doubt it shows on combat log, from what I seen on our raiders' recordings, abilities like execute seem not to consume full rage but possibly doing full damage (said possibly cause I can't really compare with the high armor values).

HURRRRRRRR post it in the DURRRRRRR bug tracker DERP

I'm not butthurt, this is how I am. Must be a german thing.

Top Bottom