• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Arcanum> EU

Hi! Me and my friends will be playing horde one of them will be shaman the other one is not sure yet and i will be a warlock and we would love to join the guild but how does this go ? I mean are you gonna give us your ingame name so we can clear some more stuff out(to be sure that you want us in your guild) ?

Last edited:
Re: &lt;Arcanum&gt; EU

I am very intressted in joining as soon as the servers hits live :D!

I have played casually in vanilla up to MOP where i started raiding, downed 13/14 HC and got some rank 1000 kills in WoD on mythic and HC. More or less, not gonna quite after a wipe in a old raid and i'm a very dedicated player when it comes to wow.
I think of rolling with druid resto if you guys need that :) Do tell in before hand since i can run any class that is needed :) Prefer druid resto but can go with shammy, Rouge or mage since those are the ones i used to roll before and in WOD :) But as i said, i can roll any class, just need a little practice with the other classes, that is all ;)

(sorry if dubble post, last one did not show up and will delete this one if first shows up :))

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys,

if you are still interested in joinin arcanum, please visit our portal www.arcanum-wow.com and write an application.

Thank you :)

Just did, hope i am not wasting your time guys :)

Druids are great!
I look into the guild and saw that there are only 1 lvl 60 druid in it so i thought you guys might need one more or so X)
Also, is all your alts reseted on the launch from the beta so all will be lvl 1 again or will you guys have the adventage to be lvl 60 from the get go :)?

I look into the guild and saw that there are only 1 lvl 60 druid in it so i thought you guys might need one more or so X)
Also, is all your alts reseted on the launch from the beta so all will be lvl 1 again or will you guys have the adventage to be lvl 60 from the get go :)?
Everyone will be lvl 1 from start.

hi, I would be interested in joining you aswell,
my ingame name is nairi should yoou have any questiosn

We recruit a couple of classes again, please visit our portal for more informations. We have already a few players on level 60, which support our other guildmembers. At the moment we have 35-40 players active players online every day and we want to fill up the last slots with active players for the further content.

edit: you can also write Lharts, Hobot or me ingame for more informations!

Last edited:
q8LszF1.jpg

yPOugSs.jpg

You guys after anymore shammy's? Only just started tho but am form the UK so would be perfect for when I ding 60

Hey Nexu,

at the moment our raidslots are full. But over time there are always players that stop playing, so if you want, you can join us as social at first until there is a spot for you.

We would like to fill up our roster with a couple of new players to keep the raids full. Feel free to contact all our guildmembers ingame or visit our portal on http://www.arcanum-wow.com and write a short application.

Through the DDOS and hardware problems we got some free spots in our raids. Take your chance now and become a part of Arcanum! Check out our portal on www.arcanum-wow.com

You can write down an application or whisper ingame Sushibarf, Lharts, Bonefist or Callow for more informations.

We are searching for a exceptional Tank (Warrior) with a good knowledge about the content and with a high activity - gear doesn't matter.

If you feel addressed, contact us ingame (Sushibarf, Bonefist or Callow) or on www.arcanum-wow.com

Top Bottom