• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Are hunter pets bugged?

Redboerg

Playing on K3 and a friend of mine (hunter) complains about the aggro and focus regeneration of his pets. His pet can only use one ability, i think it was claw and never uses bite because of low focus even tho he specced better focus regeneration and although his pet crits and hits pretty hard he gets aggro with 1 autoattack. On LH he had not this problems.

1. It could be the other way around, that's it bugged on LH and works at it should on K3. 2. I am no hunter expert but if you have both claw and bite on pet i think it will use claw as priority. So chose either claw or bite.

One is instant and cost less than the other with 10 sec CD. Do the math genious before claiming it's a "bug"

If your friend wants to keep aggro on his pet, teach the Growl spell to the pet and use Growl on auto-cast. It's a pet taunt.
Next, IIRC the spell on the left of the pet bar has priority, so you can arrange the pet's spells as Growl - Bite - Claw. That way, pet will use Growl, when it's on cooldown, it will use Bite, and when both are on cooldown, it will use Claw. My last hunter was on TBC, so I may be decribing something from a higher patch. Anyway, can't hurt to try.

Ive been leveling a warlock lately purely to confirm these claims that pathing is bad for pets and I’ve come to the conclusion that if you’re whining about pet pathing you’re either terrible or don’t remember vanilla wow.

Top Bottom