• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Are Warlock pets ever going to be fixed?

furiousnow

I took a 3 month or so break from playing vanilla here because I unfortunately picked a lock to main and the pets were bugged. Decided to log back in today and see if it was any better... it's actually way worse. My voidwalker has is casting firebolt ffs. His spell book looks like some weird mix of all pets.

Is this ever getting fixed? I put in a ticket to get my main switched to a mage or something but it was closed and ignored, but the class is unplayable.

kP4QvqU.jpg

Please submit a ticket in game. I'd also recommend for you to contact Gurky or Davros on Discord, as you will need to be online for them to help you fix this issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Was always dreaming bout pet who can seduce, dispel and phaseshift at same time

The fix was implemented for that issue awhile back, but the fix could not resolve the issues retroactively. So for issues that were already there, those need to be addressed and fixed manually by myself or Gurky.

/script PetAbandon()

This command will abandon your warlock pet. When you resummon it you will get a whole new pet with a new name with no skills trained and all you need to do from there is buy the grimoires and retrain. Use that command in case it takes too long for the GMs to respond

Amoonir's solution works for sure, had the issue for like 2 months back in the day.

Pretty much I wasn't satisfied with pet mechanics, after being hyped back in the day. Must be some difficult fixes I guess.

edit - credit to Lharts, he was the one who originally posted the fix in the bugtracker.

Last edited:
I mean that's an ok workaround to run that script but let's not call that a "fix". 10+ gold for new Grimoires is not fun...

/script PetAbandon()

This command will abandon your warlock pet. When you resummon it you will get a whole new pet with a new name with no skills trained and all you need to do from there is buy the grimoires and retrain. Use that command in case it takes too long for the GMs to respond

psh what does this guy know about warlocks

You must contact a head game master in discord. Like others said they have to manually fix your pets and only a head GM can do it. Took a few months of my trying to contact them, but eventually my lock's pets got fixed.

Alternatively as I said before you can fix it yourself without waiting for a GM by using /script PetAbandon() while your pet is out. You will need to buy the grimoires(you only need to buy the max rank grimoire you dont need to buy all of them) which costs some gold but eh easy to farm the gold cost of it.

/script PetAbandon()

Can I do that several times to get a name I like more?

Oh yeah i should have mentioned that since you are technically summoning a new pet each time it completely changes its name so you can constantly re abandon your pet until you get a name you like. If you plan on doing this don't train the grimoires on your pet until you get the name you like otherwise you're just wasting gold since it will unlearn everything each time you abandon pet.

My GF's voidwalker got real shit pathing, he takes forever to attack mobs, etc. Not the case with her imp or other pets and definatly not the case with my hunter's pet. Would abandonning it and getting a new one likely fix it ?

I'm inclined to say the voidwalker behaving odd because some sort of weird condition was met and caused it to glitch out which would probably be fixed by dismissing your voidwalker and resummoning it. If that doesn't work try petabandon however if resummoning doesn't work I don't see why petabandon would but its a bit different compared to dismissing an active pet so it may do something new.

Thanks for answer. Dismissing and summonin have been tried many times and doesn't fix the issue. Gonna try abandonning it, we'll see. Thanks !

Top Bottom