• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Are Warriors really so overpopulated?

Otis

I was checking kronos-census and saw that big number of warriors, so I was wondering, is it really so overpopulated or it's just bank alts and such?

I was checking kronos-census and saw that big number of warriors, so I was wondering, is it really so overpopulated or it's just bank alts and such?

I started playing a warrior like 3 weeks ago and I did not have the feeling that they are heavily overrepresented. Sure you come across them all the time (same as with some other classes) but when forming groups it was never the case that you mostly find warriors online. If I did not know the kronos-census numbers I would not notice warriors being the most played class.

Warriors are the best tanks in addition to their above average performance as dps. It's natural that many people play warriors. I've seen a bunch of new lv 60 warriors pop up in the capitals as of late, but they're not that big in numbers.

I would say they are not over represented like they are sought out to be. Nothing mayor atleast, sure they are probably the most played class but not far above the others.

Top Bottom