• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Are you going to change this?

samice

Authorized
I am not sure if i will play here again, but i want to know few facts to make my decison.

1) Chat
Yes i am from czech comunity and i am the one who ruined the server, bcs i was palying here and was haveing fun when alli was killing me all the time, over and over again.
So i want to ask if it will be alowed to yell in IF/world char phrases like "f*ck all cz players", "you are bastards and i hope whole republic will be destroyed" and many others in this meaning
or this rule is here only when czech player say something like this vs international?
i am asking bcs even one of them is your tester... so it does´t look like this rules will be aplied

2) one GM all the time in game
40 ppl was waiting bfr someone contacted gm to open the gate

3)Penalty for useing bugs for own profit
core vanila gamers were farmeing raids until someone else got there, then they reported bug (everything was ok for them, no penalty for not reporteing this bug in time)

4)Promises
will you promise all the time something just to silence us and then you will break it?
for example: one dragon every week, server will be relaunched (not wiped) server will be down bfr your raid for few minutes (2hours)

I was enjoying playing at this server, but this can be improved i gues.

1) I've experienced this once on the alliance side and that player was punished.
2) You have IRC where you can catch someone from the team nearly 24/7
3) I don't know, what you mean. I was at some first kills on the server and we reported all bugs inmidiately. (Example - Ragnaros - Tryed, downed, reported.. he was actualy harder than he should)
4) With content release I can agree. I understand, that encounters needs some testing, but saying: "it will be in 4 weeks" and then wait for 2 months.. it's not right. So i hope, that Team will make some testserver and will invite players to regulary test raids before release like it's done on Cata/wotlk realms.
With wipe.. well, it seems to be necessary.

let me try to answer your concerns:

about 1): self explaining ... of course we do not tolerate any sexual, racial or other slurs. People always argue a lot and get into "fights", but when it gets personal and heavily insulting, we will take actions. Of course there are lines that shouldnt be crossed.

about 2): Before the launch we will explicitly look for Game Masters and have some recruitment. It's of course desireable to always have a Game Master in duty.

about 3): First of all, it is very important to us to eliminate abusable content. We already have sorted a lot of stuff out that people used to abuse on other servers and made sure it is not abusable on Kronos.
And regarding raids, one of the big things about the quality of the server will be that raid dungeons are properly scripted pre release ! We certainly don't want you to go into the raids and "beta test" it on the live realm.

Other than that, whenever any exploits happen, the Team will take a look at it and see if the player(s) have to get punished for their crimes.

4): If you took a look at our info section, you would have learned that there will be no partial/gated releases. In case of the Nightmare Dragons, it means that all 4 Dragons will be killable at the same time when we release this content.
The character restore issue has been discussed enough and again, for fairness's sake we had to take back that promise. You have to understand this.

I will only comment on 4) cause that seems to be the only valid problem.

Hard taks...
On one hand players are almost forcing the staff to give out EXACT dates when something will be released when in reality this is not possible. One the other hand they argue when the given dates are not correct.
So its a problem causes by both sides.

1) it is nice to hear that "one" got punished (still better then nothing), by replies i gues it will be better now :)

2) nice to hear plan, that there will be more gm (i know that they (chero) were at irc, but when someone is still in game it makes things easier)

3) i hope that it is true and stop pls with thing that alli was raiding everythink that was not bugged, that it got bugged when horde got to into that raid (200% chance drop for epic weapons in BWL was getting strange when horde started to raid bwl?)
I hope that gm won´t favorite any faction (if you want to say that it wasn´t true than remember onyxia´s same bug and alli loot was ok, but horde loot was taken by GM (you can find it in bug-reports))

4) these was jsut exaples
i just wanted to hear that in future you won´t say something what is not 100% guaranteed

and chero what do you mean by this post?

btw thanks all for answers, it looks like kronos team is more active and i hope you will do your best and do something like donate bcs i am alwayes happy to donate games i enjoy :smile:

let me try to answer your concerns:

about 1): self explaining ... of course we do not tolerate any sexual, racial or other slurs. People always argue a lot and get into "fights", but when it gets personal and heavily insulting, we will take actions. Of course there are lines that shouldnt be crossed.

about 2): Before the launch we will explicitly look for Game Masters and have some recruitment. It's of course desireable to always have a Game Master in duty.

about 3): First of all, it is very important to us to eliminate abusable content. We already have sorted a lot of stuff out that people used to abuse on other servers and made sure it is not abusable on Kronos.
And regarding raids, one of the big things about the quality of the server will be that raid dungeons are properly scripted pre release ! We certainly don't want you to go into the raids and "beta test" it on the live realm.

Other than that, whenever any exploits happen, the Team will take a look at it and see if the player(s) have to get punished for their crimes.

4): If you took a look at our info section, you would have learned that there will be no partial/gated releases. In case of the Nightmare Dragons, it means that all 4 Dragons will be killable at the same time when we release this content.
The character restore issue has been discussed enough and again, for fairness's sake we had to take back that promise. You have to understand this.

1.) this does not apply to the American player base I am
Assuming? Cause our freedoms and such? ;)

No but in all seriousness that's a bummer. I quite enjoy the unfiltered aspect to a private server.

There was no consorship on last Kronos. It was just a huge misunderstanding.
Some of the czech players felt that the english speaking community was allowed to say anything they wanted and get away with it while they got punishments for just speaking czech/slovak in worldchat.

There was no consorship on last Kronos. It was just a huge misunderstanding.
Some of the czech players felt that the english speaking community was allowed to say anything they wanted and get away with it while they got punishments for just speaking czech/slovak in worldchat.

Yep that horde world chat was really terrible :(
but it is true that czech players had problems with agressive english speaking ones, whose had bad feelings from work/homelife and wanted to be the king in the game... even czech players vere over-agressive vs international players (mainly vs shatter (i hope he will play here again :))

Last edited:
3) i hope that it is true and stop pls with thing that alli was raiding everythink that was not bugged, that it got bugged when horde got to into that raid (200% chance drop for epic weapons in BWL was getting strange when horde started to raid bwl?)

As i remember, this was reported by horde player (that alliance is farming buged loot). Then it was retested on test realm and stated not a bug. Ali was just lucky.

Edit: I remember that report, but i was not able to find it anymore.

Top Bottom