• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Are you thinking about making an RP Guild? Read here!

Zeniues

You: You want to create an RP guild, and you want to bring RP to life on Kronos. But you're looking for a partner in crime so you don't have to do it all alone.

Me: An old RP'er who loves RP guilds. I'm up for pretty much anything as long as the goal is to get lots of RP, members, and help RP to flourish on Kronos in other guilds as well.

I am a very passionate about RP, but i'm not a Guild Leader type, better as an second-in-command. I'm looking for someone who has a dream or a vision, and I want to help them achieve that, be part of that, and help the guild to grow.

I've RP'ed on and off since Vanilla on Defias Brotherhood.

Drop a post here or give me a name and we can talk in-game.

If you know anyone who's interested please send them here :)

Last edited:
Hey,

if you meet my Gnome 'Gognonomo' he would be interested.
My other chars , the dwarfs Elahrairah and Elmorani are both in a guild I dont want to quit right now, but will respond to roleplay :)
I used to do a lot of dwarf RP in retail - thats even what kept me there during 'MoP'. We had our own counsil meeting and mountaineer regiment (including the clothing)

Hey,

if you meet my Gnome 'Gognonomo' he would be interested.
My other chars , the dwarfs Elahrairah and Elmorani are both in a guild I dont want to quit right now, but will respond to roleplay :)
I used to do a lot of dwarf RP in retail - thats even what kept me there during 'MoP'. We had our own counsil meeting and mountaineer regiment (including the clothing)

Hey man, I've been roleplaying for many years now not only in World of Warcraft. I've always wanted to roleplay as a dwarf as my other characters have been typical human paladin/warrior type of a character. Give some suggestions to Dwarf roleplay! :D

Anybody actually wants to make this happen? To finally form an active RP guild?

Top Bottom