• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Area loot

frederik

Authorized
When playing Vanilla on another server a few weeks back I noticed that there was no area loot. I had to loot every single mob lying around. I think area loot would be a cool feature to implement. So if you want to loot one out of several mobs around you see the loot of all of them in the loot window.

Last edited:
AOE loot is a feature only added in the lastest expansion.

Killing multiple mobs is not as easy in vanilla so I don't think you really need it, also I think you need to adjust something client-wise to make it possible.

yeah, Area of Effect Looting has been implemented on retail wow with the launch of Mists of Pandaria. It has never been in WoW before that and it won't be on Kronos. ^^

Then my memory tricked me. I played Vanilla but more recently Mists and thought this was always available. It just is kinda tedious if you were fighting in a small space and want to loot mobs afterwards that are lying on each other.

Well, somewhere in forums, someone (Zed i gues?) posted tool for area looting, but it may be considered as hacking.

It was Zzuk.
If its hacking or not is a matter of definition. So far he just wanted to show whats possible and created the tool.
Though I doubt it will be allowed on Kronos.

It was Zzuk.
If its hacking or not is a matter of definition. So far he just wanted to show whats possible and created the tool.
Though I doubt it will be allowed on Kronos.

supposedly just "reading memory" and performing "normal actions a player could", but then again that is a really muddy explanation given this also means aimbot grenade with instathrow :whistling:

Then my memory tricked me. I played Vanilla but more recently Mists and thought this was always available. It just is kinda tedious if you were fighting in a small space and want to loot mobs afterwards that are lying on each other.

Sorry to burst your bubble even further...but there isn't even auto loot in vanilla...well not in the normal sense...you can only auto loot if you Shift+click...there is not an option available to keep auto loot on constantly.

So get that pinky trained for the shift button!

Top Bottom