• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Armory on Kronos?

Notification

Unfortunately, there is currently no viewable Armory in Chrome and Opera.
Malfunction is caused by a bug in the rendering engine Blink, which use both browsers.
The error is confirmed developers Blink see https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=436479.
If the correction is there we will inform you. In the meantime, we recommend that you use another browser.

For inconvenience apologize.
Twinstar Team

Google translate FTW

Last edited:
Wow this armory is even translated in French, duuno how but it works smoothly. Another point for Kronos since Nostalrius does not have any armory.

:biggrin:

Wow this armory is even translated in French, duuno how but it works smoothly. Another point for Kronos since Nostalrius does not have any armory.

:biggrin:

You forgot boss kill tracker and a database where the bug tracker is integrated.

Hello, when it comes to an armory or a raidstats site, maybe the Kronos Team should consider contacting the one who made www.realmplayers.com | It's currently made for feenix, but we only use a launcher so maybe it will work for kronos aswell... Anyhow, the GM's and leaders of the Feenix private servers doesn't like realmplayers because he's not having a link to their website on the frontpage, so they sensure his links etc in-game.

Would be awesome to see this working on Kronos :)

Well, it seems pointless to send player data to another person's website when Twinstar features its own full-fledged armory, don't you think drakir?

Well of course, but does the armory also include a raidstats site, which have an overview of guilds raids etc, with damage done and so forth? To me it seemed unclear if Twinstar had a working armory or not, and for it to not work on all browsers should be a problem that can be somewhat easily sorted don't you think?

Also I must say I don't apreciate your somewhat hostile way of formulating yourself, when all I did was express an idea, Psojed.

Kind Regards

Realmplayers is a player hoster service. If the owner wants to put Kronos up there he can. They don't need Twinstars consent.
Also, its been suggested before and someone already contacted the guy hosting realmplayers (afaik).

EDIT: No tone of speech. Psojed post was in no way hostile.

1. I don't know how much is twinstar comfortable with providing their data to 3rd party site
2. The problem with browsers is actualy because of bug in Chrome/Opera core, not on twinstar side
3. Armory is planned, also raid stats are planed (you can both features check on for Tsinstar Cata realm). Just now, Twinstar web devs are working on system, that will be compatible with all 4 expansions, because each uses different core and on each, there are different features (like different talents, achievement points, arena teams, etc..)

Hello, when it comes to an armory or a raidstats site, maybe the Kronos Team should consider contacting the one who made www.realmplayers.com | It's currently made for feenix, but we only use a launcher so maybe it will work for kronos aswell... Anyhow, the GM's and leaders of the Feenix private servers doesn't like realmplayers because he's not having a link to their website on the frontpage, so they sensure his links etc in-game.

Would be awesome to see this working on Kronos :)

It's not feenix exclusive, it works on Rebirth as well and if I'm not hallucinating I remember him mentioning being interested in making it work for Kronos as well.

Well, it seems pointless to send player data to another person's website when Twinstar features its own full-fledged armory, don't you think drakir?

As neat as the Twinstar DB is Realmplayers, and raidstats especially is superior. You can track highscores for dps healing, killtimes of bosses, cleartimes of raids and compare it to others of your class, faction, server or even other servers. It's a really useful tool and shouldn't be overlooked.

Top Bottom