• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Arms Warrior PVP Equivalence Points

garm

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone could help me with the value of strength, agility and stamina points
i know that stamina > agility > strength but i dont know how to measure it (like for example 1 stamina = 0.5 agility = 0.25 strength)
i found this, but it's for tanking warrior

[FONT=&quot]"For [/FONT]Warriors[FONT=&quot] tanking in a 5-man party: 1 Agility = 2 Strength = .33 Stamina = .25% Crit. = .07% Dodge = .07% Parry = 4 Attack Power = 10 Armor = 0.25 DPS = 4 Shield Block = 1 Weapon Skill = 4 Health bonus"[/FONT]

thx for your help

Well to do your job as a damage sponge you'll want to have ~6k hp, 20-25% crit with sword spec and ~1k AP. Add 5% more crit for Axe spec.

Going through all the numbers doesn't seem too useful to me. I came to the conclusion that in group vs group pvp, if the enemy ignores you - stack more crit. If the enemy focuses you, stack more stamina. That's what it comes down to.

I'm just using regular r14 gear with random stuff from mc and bwl, nothing unusual. link

When I was ranking, I mainly stacked crit and stamina a lot. Solo play includes more crit, less stamina.

Well to do your job as a damage sponge you'll want to have ~6k hp, 20-25% crit with sword spec and ~1k AP. Add 5% more crit for Axe spec.

Going through all the numbers doesn't seem too useful to me. I came to the conclusion that in group vs group pvp, if the enemy ignores you - stack more crit. If the enemy focuses you, stack more stamina. That's what it comes down to.

I'm just using regular r14 gear with random stuff from mc and bwl, nothing unusual. link

When I was ranking, I mainly stacked crit and stamina a lot. Solo play includes more crit, less stamina.

I never really played warrior in pvp. Never thought that stackibg crit is a viable build as a arms warrior. Always thought ap is as important. Could please elaborate why crit is so good in pvp as a warrior?

deep wounds + impale make crits really good on arms i think

@horo i have 5khp 1kAP 22%crit (using rare pvp set and TuF), i dont raid (not enough time to pvp AND raid)

I never really played warrior in pvp. Never thought that stackibg crit is a viable build as a arms warrior. Always thought ap is as important. Could please elaborate why crit is so good in pvp as a warrior?

Against a good opponent, you'll almost never have the chance to actually get a strike in.
The one clean hit you get after charge - it has to count for something.

Nobody cares about auto + mortal strike without a crit as you'll barely make a dent in the enemy.
Even Grand Marshal's Claymore won't make them care unless you really wreck their face with a big crit. Then they will care, then they will focus you, which takes pressure off your teammates, that's good. That's your goal.

I guess I'm just a weirdo who likes playing a support style more than going for glory and many killing blows.

deep wounds + impale make crits really good on arms i think

@horo i have 5khp 1kAP 22%crit (using rare pvp set and TuF), i dont raid (not enough time to pvp AND raid)

Those are some really nice stats I think. The blue pvp set is awesome. Personally I like the blue ribbon on the R10 shoulders more than the golden one on the R13. :wub:

Oh, so thats the secret you all warriors have when yall doing so much damage.
Iv always stacked the spirit high on my paladin!

i am on horde side ;P
i think alliance sets are bad looking compared to the horde ones, but yea i prefer the model of r10 over r13 ^^

At the very least just be focused on stacking stamina, Like Warss, he was a big health point cake that refused to die.

what is that 10stam dodge parry enchant on your head and legs ? i thought ZG was stamina/block/def

what is that 10stam dodge parry enchant on your head and legs ? i thought ZG was stamina/block/def

I think i is due a problem in the chracter display software. It uses a different database then the server itself. It also shows 29 spellpower instead of +healing enchant on weapons.

It's the 1v1s where you want to stack stamina. Once you include crusader heals, blood craze, lifegiving gem you'll realize how stamina greatly outweighs every other stat if you have no one healing you. In group fights you need quite a bit of a buffer to survive being trained, forget about the actual damage you do, keeping MS up is all you're needed for.

Agility is only half decent against rogues where the dodge component at least counts for something, still shit compared to strength though. You have to realize that you're not in your full leather PvE set and fully world buffed in PvP, so crit simply pales in comparison to the damage gain strength gives.

Stamina (get a comfortable amount)>(solo)> Strength >> Armor/Agility

1% crit = 9-14 str / 18-28 ap = 14-20 agi = 6-14 stam = 200-300 armor give or take

Top Bottom