• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Art] Pewtersprite's Journey!

Ohai!
I recently quit Legion, and my journey 1-60 begins!
To pass the time when I'm not leveling, I thought I'd make the occasional drawing to depict how the lil' gal is doing! Whenever my character goes through a significant wardrobe change, or maybe just when something funny happens, I'll be putting up a new pic!
Enjoy!

Part 1: Fresh outta Dun Morogh!

Attachments

Last edited:
Part 3:
Joined a leveling guild, and finally got rid of the starter robe for my first green!
I joined a daring group of guildies and together we went on a murloc killing spree spanning the entirety of Longshore!

Part 4:
I am a notorious altoholic, and it has always impacted my leveling process. In the end it's probably a good thing despite it all though, keeps me from growing bored of my warlock! My druid Bumfy has nearly caught up to little Pewt by now.

Part 5:
A natural part of Alliance leveling is being subjected to target practice by Horde twinks. I'm glad to see an active 19 bracket, but I wish the BGs were more frequent, that'd let me kill gnolls in relative peace.

Top Bottom