• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Art] Pewtersprite's Journey!

pewtersprite

Ohai!
I recently quit Legion, and my journey 1-60 begins!
To pass the time when I'm not leveling, I thought I'd make the occasional drawing to depict how the lil' gal is doing! Whenever my character goes through a significant wardrobe change, or maybe just when something funny happens, I'll be putting up a new pic!
Enjoy!

Part 1: Fresh outta Dun Morogh!

z7H7AP5.png

Attachments

• Pewtersprite the Warlock.jpg
    Pewtersprite the Warlock.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Amazing idea and very nice drawing! I'll subscribe to this thread and I look forward for more epic pics! :w00t:

Part 3:
Joined a leveling guild, and finally got rid of the starter robe for my first green!
I joined a daring group of guildies and together we went on a murloc killing spree spanning the entirety of Longshore!
G459vXm.png

Part 4:
I am a notorious altoholic, and it has always impacted my leveling process. In the end it's probably a good thing despite it all though, keeps me from growing bored of my warlock! My druid Bumfy has nearly caught up to little Pewt by now.

UEJCalR.png

Part 5:
A natural part of Alliance leveling is being subjected to target practice by Horde twinks. I'm glad to see an active 19 bracket, but I wish the BGs were more frequent, that'd let me kill gnolls in relative peace.

muUwSAm.png

Part 6:
For the time being, not too much is going on! Bumfy's getting her mining on, while Pewtersprite's recovering from a head wound.

d2zYv5G.png

Top Bottom