• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Ascendancy> :: Horde (EU)

Deadmaw

Authorized
<Ascendancy>
EU Horde

Ascendancy is currently looking for raiders to fill our raid roster.

What can we offer you?

1. [*=1]Stability – The leadership of Ascendancy has known each other for over 8 years, which in combination with our style of doing things creates a stable environment for you.
    [*=1]Experience - Our leadership had noted achievements in retail vanilla as well as subsequently achieving highly in later expansions and on another private server.
    [*=1]Community – Ascendancy values its community greatly, both in raids and outside of raids. It’s not uncommon for us to throw in spontaneous premades or assist our fellow players with their everyday needs.
    [*=1]Fairness: We use a transparent loot council. Loot is distributed based on various criteria ranging from your commitment, raid performance, attitude, preparation, etc, and members are usually involved via their class channels. After years of using this system our members have had only good things to say about it.
    [*=1]Respect: We have always earned the respect of the servers we have played on, both for our achievements but also our attitudes. We aim to achieve the same here.

What <Ascendancy> wants from you
:
“We care little about your gear, what matters to us is your mindset and your desire to use your class to the fullest.”

1. [*=1]You need to be a stable raider, able to take constructive criticism as well as having the mindset to always strive to improve yourself.
    [*=1]You need to be able to comprehend as well as express yourself in either written or spoken English. Should your role require it, you will also need to have a microphone.
    [*=1]You wish to see bosses die and have the will to do everything in your power to ensure they hit the dirt before you do.

How to contact us:
Should you find this post to fit with your vision – feel free to contact either Deadmaw or Kronny ingame for more information.

Last edited:
Having played on a other Vanilla WoW servers I happened to try this server because I heard great things and I came across the Ascendancy guildtag which I recognized from the Feenix project. They have always been a great core, with a lot of skill across the board; and they always had a lot to offer anyone who was willing to put give 100%. ^bump
All the best, and may you chase some server first like we did previously!

Top Bottom