• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Attument Keys

Friskey

Do you have to do the long quest chains for like Scholo/UBRS keys on this server? I appreciate the blizzlike experiance but somethings blizzard didnt even think through really ^^

I'm really not the one who thinks that the game has to be as hard and as similar to blizzard as possible... pick whatever rates you want, upgrade Maraudon if people want it, I don't care. But attunement quests are one of the things I always liked about the game and I would be really sad to see them removed. (Not that the staff is considering any of this)

It wasn't that noticeable in vanilla, as everyone did them anyway, as a great source of gold/experience/entertainment, but when TBC came, it was a great way to distinguish the raiders from the PvPers and to feel superior to them:shifty: and I loved it.:biggrin: I'm not even kidding when I say that their removal was one of the worst changes of the game for me.

Top Bottom