• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Auction House?

kschanaman

I am new to Kronos and wondering if the AH is broken, of if it just isn't used for some reason? Is there an alternative somewhere?

I am leveling a character straight through the 'hard way' and traditionally the AH has always been used to obtain craft items, and to sell excess unneeded items someone else might need.

Just trying to get a feel for what the concept behind Kronos is. I tried the AH in Undercity and see a blank screen no matter what I search for.

Enlighten me...

Thanks.

Kurt

That don't seem right, the AH is definitely working. Maybe you have a level requirement in your search, remove it if so.

That don't seem right, the AH is definitely working. Maybe you have a level requirement in your search, remove it if so.

Maybe it has just been too long since I played WoW and forgot how to use it. I recall on retail how one could just click on a category, select 'All' and then have listings sorted by level so one could browse.

Then again, perhaps there is something I am forgetting since then...

Just try to search all the items on AH, dont select any category, for me it has found about 2700 items on Ali side.

By that I didnt ment that category filtering doesnt work, whole AH works just fine.

Top Bottom