• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Idea Auction scan times and Paging limitation

Should the Kronos devs remove the paging limitation on the Action House for faster scans?

• Total voters

Khronos

So as we've all seen, either if you use Auctioneer or Aux, scanning the Auction House takes forever. This is due to the server having Page viewing limitation which limits the the amount of pages you can see before selecting to move to the next page (if you search for an item that has a lot of pages, you will see that you cannot move to the next page unless certain time passes). So I would like to propose a change: Remove this limitation so that we the players, can spend more time playing the game we like instead of waiting 1hr at the AH to have a reasonable idea of the server's economy. I've created a poll so we can let the devs have an idea of how popular the request is so they can seriously consider it.

Well I guess only 4 of us care about this, and at least 2 don't mind spending 1 hr scanning the AH. Well it was a good try. Take care and GG.

I gave up on auctioneer scans. Now if I have things to sell I just do a manual search and hope that auctioneer's data pays attention.

Top Bottom