• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Auto Disconnect Issues

Pullrock

I am having an issue where I type my US and PS and when I try to login it immediately says "Disconnected from server"

I'm having this same issue right now. I was playing earlier, yesterdaay, etc...just fine but right now it's just disconnects me on login screen. I know my internet work and I've restarted my PC - everything else works fine. Just can't login to Kronos Vanilla

same from apollo :'(
Apollo is Catacylsm right? I've been just getting into Kronos but Cata was honestly my favorite expansion and would love to play. Do they have a client for download here somewhere or do i have to find it on my own? Thanks!

edit: nevermind i found it xD

Last edited:

Hynolice

I'm can't even connect. It says either "Login server down" or just gives me the standard "Unable to connect" error message.

silfreed

Apollo is Catacylsm right? I've been just getting into Kronos but Cata was honestly my favorite expansion and would love to play. Do they have a client for download here somewhere or do i have to find it on my own? Thanks!

edit: nevermind i found it xD
well since the server is down you will have trouble playing

edit: nevermind its fixed

well since the server is down you will have trouble playing

edit: nevermind its fixed
haha nice, yeah I got in. Now i'm just boggled over what class I want to play. Back in the day I was the raid leader and Tank, I don't really want that. I've been enjoying being an awesome DPS for some good people. Any suggestions for class to play and or you have a guild I could join? Thanks!

silfreed

haha nice, yeah I got in. Now i'm just boggled over what class I want to play. Back in the day I was the raid leader and Tank, I don't really want that. I've been enjoying being an awesome DPS for some good people. Any suggestions for class to play and or you have a guild I could join? Thanks!
im not really an expert so i cant really help you pick a class. i personnaly prefer ranged class like hunter (i am one now) or mage. For guild since i new on this server i cant help you, when i first logged in someone added me in a random guild but its not that good from what i can see now. If you up a new caracter if you want we cant teamp up (in the the horde, a troll)

Top Bottom