• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

"AutoMate" : Custom Vanilla WoW All-In-One AddOn by Wayleran

Wayleran

"AutoMate" : Custom Quality of Life AddOn by Wayleran

Hi, I created an AddOn for myself which I've used over the years on Vanilla WoW private servers. It simply adds many different Quality of Life improvements to Vanilla WoW including but not limited to:

AddOn Organizer, AutoDuelDecline, AutoFilterAvailable, AutoNameplates, AutoRepair, AutoSellJunk, AutoSkipGossip, ChatClean, ChatScroll, EquipCompare, ErrorFilter, Improved RightClick, Improved UnitFrames, QuickLoot, RangeColor, and more...

I'm often tweaking, adding to or simply refining it and many of my friends have also been using it and told me to post it online for others to try, so here it is.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=27680838612142035999&t=2768083861214203599960009

(Also check the bottom of this post for an entire pack of my vanilla wow addons that I've re-written and bug-fixed for 1.12.1)

Just download the AutoMate.zip file and unzip it. Then copy the AutoMate folder into your ...WoW/Interface/AddOns folder and restart WoW. That's it!

If anyone has suggestions or finds any bugs please feel free to contact me on these forums or simply post a reply here. If you find a bug please be as specific as you can and if possible screenshot and/or write out the EXACT Lua Error you get in WoW so that I may quickly fix it.

Thanks,
Wayleran

AutoMate Options (**IMPORTANT** Read the tooltips when you hover over buttons for special hidden features
like holding SHIFT for instance does a lot of interesting things and/or bypasses things like "Auto Skip Gossip" when at certain NPCs.)

vwRiT9b.png

AutoMate AddOn Organizer (Toggle AddOns on/off while still in-game)

Np0KtZx.png

Additionally, here's my entire "Addon Pack for Vanilla WoW 1.12.1". All the essentials you'll need while still keeping the "blizzlike" look and feel of the game UI. I've either tweaked, rewritten and/or in general bug-fixed all these addons to be "clean" and functional for 1.12.1.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=48980927112874634070&t=4898092711287463407024514

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'll be returning to vanilla and Kronos with the launch of KIII later this month.

So this is the most recent edition of my addon that is available with an updated download link. You may have seen it posted on many other vanilla wow projects over the years, but while I did play those (nearly ALL) private servers, I've always respected and felt confident in Kronos above all others.

So with the new fresh server and progressive nature and timeline, I'm confident to say I will only be playing here from now on.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Hey guys, I'll be returning to vanilla and Kronos with the launch of KIII later this month.

So this is the most recent edition of my addon that is available with an updated download link. You may have seen it posted on many other vanilla wow projects over the years, but while I did play those (nearly ALL) private servers, I've always respected and felt confident in Kronos above all others.

So with the new fresh server and progressive nature and timeline, I'm confident to say I will only be playing here from now on.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
This seems like a good addition to the lazy pig addon. Do you know if those addons conflict in any way? Maybe you can add some stuff from lazy pig like: auto bg joind and leave, auto need roll on ZG coins and bijous. Also adding the function of ezdismount would be nice.

Top Bottom