• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

(AV) Alterac Valley - Bugs thread general

moh

Authorized
If you ran into any bugs please search if was reported and if not then report yourself. Then you can send me a whisper so i can pin it in this thread.

Table of contents:
1. NPCS
2. Quests
3. Mechanics
4. Other

=================================

1) NPCS
Marshals and Warmasters in Alterac Valley
Frostwolf
- related: Frostwolf
Lieutenants in Alterac Valley
Lokholar the Ice Lord
Frostwolf Wolf Rider Commander
Wing Commander Jeztor
Wing Commander Mulverick
Wing Commander Guse

2) Quests
Empty Stables (Horde)
- related: Alterac Valley rams bug after having been tamed, Stormpike Ram Riders
The Graveyards of Alterac (Horde)
Irondeep Supplies (Alliance)

3) Mechanics
Destroyed alterac tower damage
Corpses on battleground

4) Other
Holiday: Alterac Valley
Anyone can join Alterac Valley with Stinkyqueue
General report about bugs in Alterac Valley

=================================

After our recent almost 7 hours game I decided to make players (and developers) more aware about current bugs, so there we are.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody reported it, but after turning in medals (~50, I believe, we turned in 65 total last AV weekend) to wing commander Sildore, we can use dialogues for both air assault and the beacon, however:
- no air assault happened;
- the beacon could not be used anywhere on the field.

So I suppose these AV bonuses don't work at all. The same could be true for other wing commanders as well.

voted for most of the issues, ran out of vote points!

i really like AV and i'd like to see some improvements! often times you have a stalemate of both sides and things like icelord/ivus/ramriders/wolfriders/groundforces can help breaking that stalemate. unfortunately most of these arent working.

with naxx to be released soon however the focus is obviously on that!

There's still the major bug regarding corpse looting. Most of the time looting corpses does not work and that severely inhibits each team's ability to complete side objectives.

Also you can remove the "anyone can join AV with Stinkyqueue" bug. They fixed that last year. You used to be able to queue level 1s and such into AV.

Top Bottom