• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AV weekend...will horde healers/rdps standing on the ledge be tolerated again...

Re: AV weekend...will horde healers/rdps standing on the ledge be tolerated agai

They arent loosing much ... our advantage simply pushed them to play better and more organized.

Re: AV weekend...will horde healers/rdps standing on the ledge be tolerated agai

you know what's interesting? ally cry about horde on ledges, then after horde don't do it anymore, the ally stand on ledges lol what a joke.

Absolute disgrace considering the huge amount of exploits (alliance gy jump, alliance fence exploit, alliance exploiting inside carts) that alliance constantly do in WSG yet GMs ignore it completely time after time when its reported. At least be fucking impartial if youre going to start punishing for exploits, fucking joke.

Yeah since you can't jump/blink on the horde GY/ramp, scale the horde tunnel just like the alliance one, or jump the horde fence at various spots?

well gg. av weekend is coming a close and since av is slanted towards ally in every way imaginable, it's been a constant losing streak. the games have literally become "just do this for 20 min, then let them win so we can get a mark" since there isn't any point in trying since ally reach things quicker and easier.

Yeah since you can't jump/blink on the horde GY/ramp, scale the horde tunnel just like the alliance one, or jump the horde fence at various spots?

a) ive never seen any horde use any of those exploits personally, and if it happens it must be .1% because i WSG almost everyday. Where as alliance use those exploits I mentioned (and others) on a regular basis. b) fix it all, fix the horde and alliance ones, make it fair

whinekruiks. I heard alliance started winning in AV after horde cant exploit and now butt has been bleeding for several evenings.
someone might say: git gud

Thanks so much to the admins for banning the exploit!

The real reason horde loses AV when they have to play fair is the same reason on every server: they always have a bunch of dopes who think they're PVP heroes running around in the field of strife getting HKs instead of working with their team to win the race. The advantages the BG gives the alliance structurally are far less than the advantage alliance players have from simply being more group-focused and PVE-minded. You hardly ever see alliance arms warriors running around unproductively picking off stray horde, and that's why alliance wins.

It's the same reason horde typically wins WSG and AB unless alliance has a premade, and you certainly can't claim that they have any kind of advantage from the way those BGs are laid out. It's just different mentalities, and it's been this way since 2004. If you don't like it, then tell your team to play AV right. It's PVE.

Last edited:

So the "Horde Mentality" (TM) has been to be unproductive *****s in AV and group-focused PvP'ers in WSG since 2004? Makes so much sense, thank you.

Horde racials automatically give average horde players a PVP advantage over alliance. So BG PUGs will favor the horde, generally. However the alliance on K2 are very organized and skilled, so dominated AV this weekend after horde were punished for exploiting the ledge bug. Horde need to "GIT GUD" as previously mentioned. Alliance is naturally driven to organize to win BGs.

Lol I'm sure blessing of freedom being better than all horde racials combined has nothing to do with alliance dominance, or the map being outrageously in our favor. This is coming from an alliance player who was previously horde.

Honestly, as someone who PvPs every day, at least on K1 there's tons of Horde shamans and priests in every BG and all of them purge the shit out of every Freedom like on no server I ever played before.. It's good to remove already applied harmstring so it comes as a "2nd trinket" or so, but it never happens that it survive more then couple seconds when it actually matters, even if you try to cover it with some trash buffs like Noggenfogger etc.

It's very easy to catch a mage/rogue etc. with slow removals, not (as u guys say it gets purged instantly). When I played actively horde priests were a rarity, and the few ones played very poorly, they don't even know the dispell button. Few shamans can play I guess, but mages can just nova em blink away and get freedom = gg. If u add in sprint offhand and that shit it's simply unbearable. And if horde doesn't have a shaman/priest that knows how to purge it's just so much more rediculous, so please. I mean this is only warsong, but u guys saying that freedom isn't an advantage for alliance is pretty estupido.

Of course it is, never said it's not and it can be very clutch in some situations as you described when you don't need more then few seconds of freedom to change everything in WSG. But it's not like Alliance players just roam around unsnarable 24/7 as it's said here. It's really rare these days that there's no shaman or priest around to dispel.. On the other hand, take a WSG initial mid fight or BS fight in AB for example, freedom on Alliance warriors wont last more then 3 seconds, while Kronos broken 90% proc chance WF combined with equally overpowered sword/mace/weapon procs will just melt anything they touch. My team won majority of battlegrounds we played, but I don't think we had mid control in more then 10% of those games and always had to rely exclusively on kiting/objectives because Horde damage is just that retarded here, which makes things a lot harder already from the start.

It's good to remove already applied harmstring so it comes as a "2nd trinket" or so, but it never happens that it survive more then couple seconds when it actually matters
lol wut?

Lol I'm sure blessing of freedom being better than all horde racials combined has nothing to do with alliance dominance, or the map being outrageously in our favor. This is coming from an alliance player who was previously horde.
a good effort to give your post more credibility by stating that you are usually an alliance player, but this notion of alliance playing the game on easy is not well received within the community.

?

What's unclear?

Purgespam on Freedom on Kronos is real, and every team always have 3-4 shamans and priests. Sure you can easily escape that rogue in EFR, but as you reach middle, combined with constant Horde mid control due retarded damage, it's completely another story.

freedom on Alliance warriors wont last more then 3 seconds
But Divine Shield will last for the full duration, which can be a pretty big deal.

My team won majority of battlegrounds we played, but I don't think we had mid control in more then 10% of those games
I think we (Kronos 1 alliance) just positioned really bad in midfield for the most part and had mostly shitty comps for the last 8 months? or so, rather than some huge class advantage/disadvantage.

I agree that freedom is a strong spell, but considering that there are maybe 2 paladins on the server that manage to stay on location and save it for when there actually is some snare they can't dispel/they'll have to line the fc for a while, I don't think it's a massive advantage around these parts either.

Last edited:

I think I said this once already, it depends on the skill level and comp of the teams playing vs each other. Back in the day (I'm getting old) ally teams had 4 mages 2 pallies druid fc and stuff. Your so called "op horde wf warriors" won't be able to do shit in those situations. Kiting horde warriors rly isn't that hard.

meanwhile, it is getting boring in wsg to always see alliance in melee teams and horde carrying flag with warrior in tank gear and 2-3 healers stuck on him.

lets just hope server merge will bring some fun in pvp

hehe just means av won't pop anymore... no one likes losing 24/7. i'm exalted so i'll just skip av weekend from now on

Top Bottom