• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Awesome Game Scoreboard Screenshots

l4M42zL.jpg

godtierstark.jpg Gowan best no contest (ps dont bring up the fakenicking or he might stab you irl)

This is a nice topic.. These forums have been pretty boring so far, hope this spark things up and introduce a bit of drama and some forum PvP eventually, when some Premade vs Premade games get posted ))

In the meantime here's one from me, like 2 weeks old:

OLaY09s.jpg

Probably the longest game I ever had.. Horde won like 10 minutes later, around 2h mark.

View attachment 8538 Gowan best no contest (ps dont bring up the fakenicking or he might stab you irl)
KCnj3rR.jpg
beststark

- - - Updated - - -

This is a nice topic.. These forums have been pretty boring so far, hope this spark things up and introduce a bit of drama and some forum PvP eventually, when some Premade vs Premade games get posted ))

In the meantime here's one from me, like 2 weeks old:

OLaY09s.jpg

Probably the longest game I ever had.. Horde won like 10 minutes later, around 2h mark.
end game screenshot:

hbAY8WQ.jpg

k2 life. nothing special just seven healers in horde(!) 20-29 PUG :^|
24ptc1hb5e6m43de28ea1ym3q.png

------------
p.s.thread logo
a4YFc5r4VYc.jpg

you can right click -> open picture in new tab on almost every screen posted here to see it fully btw

You can add a link to the picture in your post, so that people don't have to right click anything. In fact, a proper imagesharing service will generate that link for you.
And btw. I don't have to "right click" anything anyway :wink:

khrey did you seriously take a screenshot of premade vs randoms and kept it for 10 years

Top Bottom