• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Backstabbing from the front

chargo

Hello, today i have discovered you can backstab from the front by strafing, is this considered an exploit and an offense ? Can any GM or authorized person inform me ?
Thanks.

There are numerous questions that arise when i hear you say that such as what was your latency and what was the targets latency ? a simple lag or delay is all it takes if spinning around but backstab from the front is generally not possible but it would be nice if you had a recording, my apologies for not being a gm or such but i am sure they as well would like to see an example of it occuring along with info on latency etc. ^^

oh and once you have a recording of it happening you can just make a case on twinhead then they will solve it fast but they still require that source ^^

I had 93 MS and the targets are mobs around the world... also many people say they can do it

Go to twinhead and request a reopen, because something went wrong. This was working properly.

Well then open if the skill is broken, take a video presenting the issue and re-open or create a new ticket in the bug section. Without any sign of proof showing whats going wrong they aren't gonna check it.

Top Bottom