• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Baeline GM is ruining the game for players

sgnabors

My wife and I have been playing on Kronos III for several months. We live in the same household, share the same internet, and play next to each other most of the time. For some reason, this Baeline GM has a 'hard on' for us when we try to play. He keeps summoning us to his 'GM lair' and accusing of us of boxing when we are not. I am not sure if he is simply fixated on us or if other couples or family gamers are experiencing this same type of unnecessary scrutiny and abuse? Or, are we simply lucky that this weird guy wants to exert his pixel power over us repeatedly? Meanwhile, in Hearth's Glen, there is a constant box group powerleveling low level toons and the GMs do NOTHING about them. On top of that, you got AFKers and Speed Hackers in BGs that are dramatically altering the course of the game and nothing is done.

With Classic coming out in 3 or 4 months, I just don't understand the Nazi behavior from this guy and why is doing his best to ruin our fun and probably the fun of other players. You can cite 'rules' all day, but it is clear that the GMs are selective on applying these rules. It makes no sense to us.

I think in this case the GM just gets a message in chat saying the same iP is logged in, and can then summon that IP's chars to check them out to GM island.

Obviously he/she, if it happened like 5+ times now, should remember you by now though.

About Heartglen though, you will see low levels stand there to get XP, but they are always other people's alts while 1 guildy of them boosts them while farming. Any multiboxer there has long since banned or gets banned within a day since it's being checked often, nothing wrong there.

Same issue here, me and my brother were teleported to the GM box, after he finished he teleported us back - to the middle of alliance raid in Blackrock Mountain so we were forced to take resurrection sickness, flight to the BRM, repair ourselves and wait till debuff is gone.
Thanks, but what about 30 bots in Duskwood at the same time? Or Redridge Mountains etc. Abusing normal players is more fun? Just ask before you just start teleporting players or watch them for a while pelase! I was tanking UBRS, my brother was a healer, how the hell am i supposed to do both of those rules on same PC?
Think first, please!

Thanks, but what about 30 bots in Duskwood at the same time? Or Redridge Mountains etc. Abusing normal players is more fun?
Did you report them?
Just ask before you just start teleporting players or watch them for a while pelase!
For a bot/multiboxer, it's easy to cancel malicious activities upon receiving a whisper. However, I agree that watching for a while should be the first thing to do. Coupled with lengthy apologies if someone innocent got their game disrupted by a teleport.

It's a good idea to message the head GM if you're having issues with a specific GM.

Greetings,

When a game master is looking into an individual for any malicious activities, they are obligated to observe for a couple of minutes before doing anything, this is a standard procedure. We do not randomly teleport players to GM isle or placing a ban on an account without a reason. Game masters are required to record every action they do, that way the head game masters (Lightsky and Flash) can review the evidence for when players are appealing for their accounts.

If a player received a wrongly placed ban on their account (which is rare but it can happen due to human error) or wish to contact a head gm because the gm's are behaving in a unprofessional manner, I would then recommend to submit a ticket on Kronos discord, we will review every case and decide on the appropriate action.

With great power comes great responsibility, game masters receive no in-game perks or benefits for their volunteering with our project, and are punished (up to removal and closing of all their accounts) if they abuse their power.

Regards, Flash.

Top Bottom