• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ban the following number

Grabhammer

Authorized
Hey there,

sometimes the goldseller macro does not work, and you get whispered "G N-60 QQ2397970861" by those lvl1 chars instead. I guess they're using some sort of macro to wisper every player with their oko***** bullshit.

Banning this number from being said might break their spam macros, until a more fitting solution is found. Least it would do is annoy them, since they gotta come up with sth new. I don't know anything about macros / scripts, so correct me if I am wrong pls.

Regards

G means gold. N-60 is likely a way to say "powerleveling to 60" and the number is a QQ adresse (the equivalent of MSN for us or Skype). You might not see the missing parts because they were in chinese.

Banning those numbers might be good, but I wonder where they could also be present? Like when you link an item, isn't there numbers behind? How about addons communicating in-between themselves? I dunno, mostly wondering to prevent a mistake.

i think banning "G N-60" would be better as the number is most likely something they change once a week or so.

But even better would be a 15 min. whisper cooldown for the account triggered if a character below or at lvl 10 whispers x players within x seconds.

I don't know if the system would understand that, as there are chinese words in-between those letters, even if your client doesn't display them.

Whisper cooldown is interesting. I was previously thinking about world-chat cooldown, to prevent spamming and encourage thinking before sending something.

Top Bottom