• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ban

sanya295376

hi guys, I need your help, I was banned due to chatsy attempts to enter the game, I had another mess, when or how can they unban me

Information about banning should appear when you try to log in. Like telling you for how long you were banned.

If it says that without any time or anything, then probably you got perma-ban and you won't be able to join on same account.

Unless GMs let you. But I think they had a reason to ban you in the first place, so I doubt they will unban.

Usually after banning staff of servers really, really unlikely unban. Too high ego sometimes. You know, the banhammer, know your place peasant etc. :D (I know it from experience, great feeling xD )

If you enter the wrong password, you get a short ban, I think 10 minutes or something. Just wait it out then try again; if that's not it, contact them on discord.

Top Bottom