• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Banned by Flash because he was unable to tell me what rule I broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raellis87

Flash gave me a 24 hour chat ban and when i opened a ticket to ask what i was banned for he couldn't tell me and ignored the point of my actual ticket. When i asked to talk to someone else he perma banned my account. RIP Kronis 8/27/19 LOL so glad to be getting away from the soviet union

Greetings,

You received a 24 hour mute on your character for the inappropriate & gibberish comments that were posted in a public channel even after I specifically said to tone it down a bit. The mute reason is also written in your ban history, I also told you to update yourself on the project's public channel rules but you refused to do so and decided to spam our ticket channel instead. That is why you received an in-game ban.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a project that doesn't mind this kind of childish behavior, good day.

Like I said please tell me exactly what I was banned for. You want to act like a professional be professional, if you can’t clearly show what rule I broke you just look like a 3rd world despot who has a hard on for perma banning anyone who doesn’t bow to flash. You still have not been able to show what rule I actually broke, because I have not broken any. Had the kronis admin not been so unfriendly to its users and acted like children mad with power if might have had a chance of not becoming a dead server with the launch of classic. Enjoy your two months of power over a wow server.

Is there any appeal process that doesn’t directly involve flash? If not what kind of joke is this?

Posting three tickets when I have no other means of communication at all on the server is spamming the ticket system? I did them one at a time too trying to keep a dialogue open. But flash didn’t want a dialogue he wanted to punish be and not hear a word of feedback. I really don’t even know what I was muted for, was it for being more knowledgeable about the server than flash and he didn’t like it? Not to mention I wasn’t doing anything I haven’t done before and at the most I’ve been given a 5 min ban.

We can’t tell you exactly what not to do but you better not do it or you’ll get a perma ban!
You better only say stuff we like in a private channel!
-Kronis Admin.

Greetings,

You received a 24 hour mute on your character for the inappropriate & gibberish comments that were posted in a public channel even after I specifically said to tone it down a bit.
I really don’t even know what I was muted for

I can't even fully understand what kind of special snowflake you are.
If you post inappropriate public chat then told to tone it down but doesn't respect that, you get a mute. What is so hard to understand about that. And instead of waiting 24h for your mute to end you choose to make three tickets. And after you are banned you make topic on forum and decide to continue writing here as well even tho you got your answer.
Your life is goin to be hard :).

Yo R! I met Flash only once, but he seems like a really good guy. So if he says you fucked up, I would take that. I also hate censorship - especially in current Blizzard games - but I have never seen anything like that here on Kronos. I would actually say Kronos is a really good server!! Definitely one of the best as far as staff and game engine goes. Only issue I have noticed is almost no PvP ... but that's another topic I suppouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom