• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Banned for multiboxing. That is mistake.

Littlovoz

Greetings! Today i have a banned for multiboxing. I lvling my warlock and open the portals with my mage from other window. Gm says that i'm multiboxer and give me a ban for 7 days, BUT! In rules says "Note that simple alt+tabbing is allowed. ". Maybe i dont understand?
I thought i can use second window by the alt+tabbing for make a some food and open portals. This is a misunderstanding, i dont wont to play unfair or something. Please, kind sirs, can u just unban my warlock? Let the mage be in ban for a 14 day instead of 7, if it's so needed. I wont be open portals anymore =) I just want to play my warlock =) Warlock's account is a Grivus. Thanks.

You can have one character in a MAJOR city and one out in the world as I've seen it before. Two out in the world == bad news.

what? u mean i cant login with a friends mage and trade food for my warrior???

You can if you are both in a major city. Again this is just my understanding from what has been posted here a while ago.

i am not a GM but the rules on k3 are simple. you can not have more than one client outside of a city. if you use a mage outside of a city to help your guy with food/water/portals you can get banned. maybe you read the k1 rules by accident?

i would suggest contacting a GM on discord, nicely explain your mistake and beg for a lighter punishment.

http://www.kronos-wow.com/project-kronos-rules/

Controlling multiple characters (multi boxing): [Kronos III] It’s forbidden for a player to be logged into more than one character “out in the world” at any time. Players are allowed to be online with multiple characters in a major city.

Definitions:
“In the world” constitutes anywhere that is not a major city.
“Major city” constitutes only the major cities of each faction.

Examples of what is permitted:
#1: Player X can be logged into a character leveling in Felwood, while having a character online in Stormwind giving food/water to guildies, enchanting, trading, auction house etc…
#2: Player X can be in a battleground (considered “in the world”) while another character of theirs is online in Undercity.
#3: Player X is in Eastern Plaguelands questing, while logged into multiple bank alts in Ironforge.

Examples of what is not permitted:
#1: Player X is playing multiple characters in the same location/different locations “in the world”.
#2: Player X is using a warlock and two alts to summon characters.
#3: Player X is in a BG while also questing/farming in Burning Steppes).
i would suggest contacting a GM on discord, nicely explain your mistake and beg for a lighter punishment.

http://www.kronos-wow.com/project-kronos-rules/

Controlling multiple characters (multi boxing): [Kronos III] It’s forbidden for a player to be logged into more than one character “out in the world” at any time. Players are allowed to be online with multiple characters in a major city.

good, then i can trade food and make portals from my mage to my warrior as long as they are not in open world at the same time.
thx for making this clear.

No one care, they enforce their rules blinded, very poor handling.

They don't even bother to check anything, just login from 2 different IPs and no one will be able to ban you, that's what a guy I know who abuse it just told me, and he does it for over 3 months.

Im banned too for alt tabbing, i see that alt tabbing was allowed on Twinstar, but on kronos 3 it isnt … 30 days for that is very very hard.
So … tried to explain but Nothing to do, guys we are human, not bots …

Im banned too for alt tabbing, i see that alt tabbing was allowed on Twinstar, but on kronos 3 it isnt … 30 days for that is very very hard.
So … tried to explain but Nothing to do, guys we are human, not bots …
Yeah 30 days is ridiculous but what can you do. The rule is outdated anyway and only serves to randomly ban people. No one gets hurt if someone makes himself a portal, yet some sad people wanna go powertrip over it and ban people, pathetic, really. It's just one of the few annoyances kronos keeps around as a rule to do exactly that; annoy people.

Next time, log out on your char, log mage, make yourself a portal, TAKE the portal on your mage so it's in a main city, THEN log in your main and invite/take portal. Yes, it's extremely childlish that you have to do it this way, but that is the allowed way and won't see you banned again.

Greetings,

We're no longer placing a 30 day ban on players that were caught playing on multiple characters at once. We've decided to lower it back to 7 days. This doesn't mean that you should be breaking this rule, repeated offenders will recieve a higher/permanent ban if necessary.

Hello,

thank you for this new rules, i will not make the same mistake in the future. i just seen on my account i will be unban on the 17/02/2019, so it seem the 30 day is still happen for me. is it normal or could i login on kronos 3 on this Friday (7 days after my ban). thank for you answer.

So … just tell a GM about this (Baeline on Kronos 3) and its not retroactive … i really dont understand your décisions … you change the ban duration (so you admit its too long) but you still keep the old ban (only 1 Week ago). So im still banned for 1 month for that … So if i understand, the bans of 30 day are too long for multiboxing and its 7 days but for a multiboxing (alt tabbing) done only 1 Week ago .. its not too long … sorry to say that but i really dont understand that.

Top Bottom