• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Base spell crit?

Geigerkind

Authorized
Hey,
im currently working on the armoy part of Legacy Logs and to calculate the stats of the character I need some information. One of those odds is the base spelll crit of caster (Healer and Caster).

Not counting the spell crit you have by base intellect stat. Is there a flat amount of base spell crit? Does anyone know sth?

In VNMs paladin guide it states 2.7% spell base crit for the paladin.

So if anyone has some information on that, please let me know.

cheers!

According to some sources I have found, the base crit is higher on lower levels due to the increased crit/int. Some other sources state what was already posted here and again others say it's 5% base crit.
If I was you I would not believe those numbers from old wikis, because it is only hardly verifiable. The best you can do is ask the devs to get access to the test server and cast a million spells with no global cooldown (should be possible to realize).
What would be even nicer was, if our beloved devs could just tell us the numbers :) <3 (please do that mates! It takes years to cast spells with all lvl 60 mana classes or autoshoot/autoattack a million times)

It is very hard to test, that is true. Also the coefficients that are stated in the forums are not neccessarely true because some attributes like armor suffer diminishing returns after a certain amount of agility. Also how did caster calculate their coefficient. Have they already then taken the base crit into account ?

Thanks for the responses!

If you have a healer, I can rank 1 frostbolt you a few hours while you self heal if you want. Since it is obvious that nobody likes to click one button for 2-4 hours I am asking kindly if ONLY FOR THIS PURPOSE an auto clicking software would be allowed. Admins/devs, if you read this, could you please reply?
Personally I'd prefer if you could just tell us the number, because even if we cast a 1,5s spell for 10 hours, the sample size would only be 24000 spells, which is far away from being accurate enough.

Last edited:
I do, I think it just would be very inefficient and inaccurate to do this for literally every class. But thanks a lot for the offer :>

You could use the data of legacy logs and calculate the base crit chance over a long time.

Top Bottom