• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Battlegrounds Level 10-59 !

Mahmut

Hello, i would like to see low level battlegrounds going on.

If you do so too, please encourage people around you.

Here what you can tell them:

1. They can get exp by turning in 3 WSG Marks for XP, and this can be done all the time with the repeatable quest that is available.

2. If people are bored and frustated and dissapointed by so many people in the same leveling area, they could also make battlegrounds to earn XP.

3. Tell them it is possible to queue up for the battlegrounds through the Red Portals!

4. Also you can invite people and queue them up with the Group-Queue option.
  • 1. queue as group,
  • 2. leave group,
  • 3. leave queue,
  • 4. invite next,
  • 5. repeat

The earlier people who just started see the server announcement the more popular it can get with all the new people... This all will happen automatically anyway but it can be boosted with more battlegrounds, especially the feature to get xp from turning in pvp marks. This can be a nice way to get half of the level or an entire level if the person doesnt have yellow quests anymore.

Please support this!
Also if u have a twink, have mercy, this is to support the server, you as a pvp twink can have fun on a later time, thanks!

Edit: We have managed to get the first 10-19 open!

This is something I think should be going all the time and if people need help getting queued up and I'm online just PM Chompy and I'll queue you up on alliance side.

EDIT: I'm talking about 10-19 WSG.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

i play for nearly 1 week on Kronos and im addicted, so much fun, im 41 now!
I love PvP but since i passed 29, no wsg or ab are opening not even on Weekend, wtf is wrong? i just missed rank3 to get my mount -10%... that hurts, JOIN BG queue pls

Top Bottom