• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Battlenet

Denim

Want a stable pop on the server?

If you have a active Retail account, look up one of the hundreds "make a vanilla server/nostalgi threads" that are around and msg the people who post there... :whistling:

Even post some in tradechat, done that before when i played on peenix...got like 20-30 whispers each time i posted from ppl asking for the webpage. (Dont know if this is a banable offense, but ive never had trubble with speaking about privateservers there)

Want a stable pop on the server?

If you have a active Retail account, look up one of the hundreds "make a vanilla server/nostalgi threads" that are around and msg the people who post there... :whistling:

Even post some in tradechat, done that before when i played on peenix...got like 20-30 whispers each time i posted from ppl asking for the webpage. (Dont know if this is a banable offense, but ive never had trubble with speaking about privateservers there)

This is a good idea. I have 10-day free trial to reactivate my retail account. I'm gonna try recruiting some people. I'll let ya know if I get banned, not that I really care. :tongue:

Hm that's actually a very good idea... Publicity on retail could attract a lot of people.

EDIT: But then again, there's the risk of Blizzard actually caring about what's going on on Kronos, so it's risky. Sure you could /whisper people, but that would be waaayyy time consuming.

So I'm not sure it's really a good idea.

Hm that's actually a very good idea... Publicity on retail could attract a lot of people.

EDIT: But then again, there's the risk of Blizzard actually caring about what's going on on Kronos, so it's risky. Sure you could /whisper people, but that would be waaayyy time consuming.

So I'm not sure it's really a good idea.

Risk of Blizzard caring? And what exactly would they do?...

If the servers was hosted in US they would be closed sure, but they aint.

- - - Updated - - -

wait until we get the release date. then start advertising

I feel that a open beta is better to convince ppl to "waste" endless weekends on the server then just "another (shitty p-server) release"

I feel that a open beta is better to convince ppl to "waste" endless weekends on the server then just "another (shitty p-server) release"

yeah, beta with commands is surely better for the skeptics to try the server out. It's just that so far, the server is in "(very) soon mode" which is not that attractive. I'd advertise the beta when I can actually tell people how long will they have to wait for the real thing. That should be tomorrow if I'm not mistaken.

Help me spread the word!

Most wow players dont even know about private servers, its our duty to spread the word!

Let those 10milion others find Jesus! hallelujah!!

Ok, I'll try. For anyone asking themselves whether it's bannable offense to advertise private servers, I believe it is. But then again my retail account has received three (yes, really three) final warnings in the past five years and some temporary bans along with it. And what was I doing? Mostly advertising, basically. Makes one wonder how desperately Blizzard wants to keep their customers.

Anyway, so yeah, you may get banned if enough people report you. You will however probably get away with a minor ban, like three hours. I'll wait until tomorrow.

Top Bottom