• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Before i level to 60..

pippippip

Hi before i level to 60, just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake.

I'l currently leveling a shaman, with a view to healing at 60 in instances, probably only going to play one night a week and just wanted to know what it's going to be like getting a group for instances at 60? How long to get a group as a healer? I played wow ages ago, cleared vanilla apart from AQ40 and naxx (started a bit late), cleared TBC (before it got nerfed).

Would it be easier to get groups if i rolled a warrior and tanked instances? or will I be able to get groups as a healer OK?

Thanks,

The issue is always the same, neither it was retail or here now on a private server, will be times that groups will try to find a healer and there will be times that groups will be missing a tank. Seems tho that active tank's spec are fewer than a healer spec. Its up to you to play what ever you like, you like healing thats nice, you like tanking thats even nicer or go dps. Like I said its u p to you, just gave you a PoV.

Top Bottom