• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman Best companion for Elemental Shaman?

Skanda

What would be the best possible duo match for Elemental Shaman?
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mage for free water, she will drink a lot..

A LOT!!!

A LOT!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm playing shaman with two of my buddies (druid and priest). At higher lvls I will probably specc ele and they will most likely be going balance (moonkin aura) and discipline (power infusion). So yeah, we will probably melt faces pretty easily. :smile:

There are other good choices too of course, but I think we'll have a lot of fun.

Guess all of the above is right, as shaman you're simply a super powerful supporter no mater what spec.

Actually I'd tend towards the mage as elemental during leveling or higher levels your mana pool is simply awful and to buy all that water... meh.

On the other hand anything with cc effects works superior as you may got 2 great slow effects but nothing to stun - so a cheap shot or frost nova will allow you to hard cast pretty much everything into the ground.

Top Bottom