• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Best Guild Raid Loot System 1.12.1

Femala95

Hello guys,
I want to ask you, what Raid Loot system do you use in your guild?
I wanted to try DKP, but webdkp dont want to Import my folder with data..
Could you help me with that problem, or tell me about another Addon? Thx :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Hey.

<Friends> uses a loot council system where loot is given according to attendance, current gear, performance, general behaviour and last items gotten between players that signed up for the event. There's an excel page where attendance is taken note of. After a boss is killed loot is linked in chat and players interested have to say if they want it for mainspec "1" or offspec/other "2" while they link their current item. If a decision is difficult we sometimes roll.

Well Thank you!
Do you have Link for that addon? Bcs Curse.wow is only high patch, not for 1.12.1 :(

As far as I know it's not an addon, it's officers making decisions based on what they know.

You could use CT_RaidTracker to keep track of items looted by raiders. Otherwise I've heard of GuildDKP where DKP is stored in the guild notes on players. Or you could use a google doc excel file to store DKP just like we store attendance. Maybe ask De Profundis how they do it with their EP/GP loot system http://deprofundis.shivtr.com/ .

Top Bottom