• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BEST OF EACH CLASS K3 EDITION

Meatflaps

While you're welcome to post your own opinions, this is the one true list.

Alliance:

Druid: They're all shit
Hunter: Os
Mage: No good mages come to mind, Cilvagodqtx is the only one that isn't awful though
Paladin: N/A
Priest: Nacs
Rogue: Spindelmanne
Warlock: They're all shit
Warrior: Sympathy

Horde:

Druid: They're all shit
Hunter: Kittensneeze
Mage: Kaeon
Priest: Toxon
Rogue: Glide
Shaman: Delthar
Warlock: Xavon
Warrior: The bonereaver's guy

you can look up the real list in the kronos discord instead of fabricating something here

I chose not to include Perplexity after he was 1v1'd 4 times by some k3 random wipe club rogue in the same AB. Though I do enjoy his youtube videos.

EDIT: The rogue was night elf lol

good start for a "best of each" thread when OP omits half of the choices ;)

I chose not to include Perplexity after he was 1v1'd 4 times by some k3 random wipe club rogue in the same AB. Though I do enjoy his youtube videos.

EDIT: The rogue was night elf lol

haha yeah i ran at that dude unstealthed every time trying to vanish cheap/nade him out of stealth. never did. + we didn't lose to wipe club once so don't see why i'd bore myself to death running around with catseye and mashing my sap button! :)

if you wanna see real rogue duels then

Trying to make highlight clips and failing makes you look stupid in battlegrounds, which is why you didn't make the cut. Though they do look good in youtube videos, but most times they're detrimental in objective based play.

haha yeah i ran at that dude unstealthed every time trying to vanish cheap/nade him out of stealth. never did. + we didn't lose to wipe club once so don't see why i'd bore myself to death running around with catseye and mashing my sap button! :)

if you wanna see real rogue duels then
You still play on this server dude?

You still play on this server dude?

not really man, burned out atm

Trying to make highlight clips and failing makes you look stupid in battlegrounds, which is why you didn't make the cut. Though they do look good in youtube videos, but most times they're detrimental in objective based play.

you're right, some decisions aren't optimal when they don't work, but the game was already won :cool:

i'm glad that a couple donuts popping teas on each other in stunlocks is the epitome of skill for you though!

Top Bottom