• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BEST OF EACH CLASS KRONOS EDITION

Alliance

Rogue: Zidane / Shino
Warrior: Crypton
Paladin: Serenery / Methos
Warlock: Adaira
Mage: Shatter
Druid: Capture
Priest: Mornien / Excy
Hunter: Nervous / Medane

Horde

Rogue: Sushibarfiiiiii
Warrior: Callow / Maredasan
Hordes Paladin: Naturalist
Warlock: Lharts / Acetia
Mage: Dopefish
Druid: Burn
Priest: Lobbo
Hunter: Torreto

Its fun to see ppls opinions on ppl :)

54b2b13ade.jpg

At least we can all agree that I am the worst rogue on the server. Lharts told me so.

Siax, it takes horde 6-8min to kill a PVE boss ( A BOT ) with 35-40 players while Ally group of 20-25 players does it on 3-4min. Horde is on a whole other level of badness.

People can talk crap all they want but STATS doesnt LIE.

Before you even start trashtalking... cap some more Snowfall.
Thank you very much.

Man I cant believe we dont have 1 of these

After many hours of discussion with my man Nedstark, we found that this is the proper list

Alliance

Mage = Fingerblast

LOLOLOL, you have to be joking here.

This dude shows up in searing gorge after an enhance shaman (madao) and myself a lock (scumlord) kill a group of same level alliance doing elite quest. We are upper 40s at this time.

Fingerblast hops off thorium point and gets wrecked. lawlawlawl

I personally think that being good at vanilla PvP is pretty much purely based on how well you understand BG mechanics and pursuing the objectives. The 1v1 and even group-fight balance in vanilla is just awful class-wise. Classes in general are quite simple to play across the board and straight forward with very little buttons, so I'd have to say the synced guys in general pretty much get my vote as a whole because grouping with them when I have has shown they care about the objectives and the best way to meet them when compared to the run-of-the-mill silent pug that just fights midfield and hopes they win all of the sudden out of sheer miracle.

Horde wise, I've seen good stuff out of Kembria and Minoan as monster-walls in CTF. Definitely a lot of effort from Trigz in pretty much every PvP situation I've ever seen him in (always pulls out all the stops). Then there's other players I more just enjoy getting to fight and kill who'd I'd give a shoutout to simply because it's fun to lock daggers with them like Killswitch.

If you guys want skill go play MOBA.

As per usual a thread like this turns into a "/played of each class".

Heres the problem with skill.
it_takes_one_to_know_one.jpg
[CR][/CR]

I personally think that being good at vanilla PvP is pretty much purely based on how well you understand BG mechanics and pursuing the objectives. The 1v1 and even group-fight balance in vanilla is just awful class-wise. Classes in general are quite simple to play across the board and straight forward with very little buttons, so I'd have to say the synced guys in general pretty much get my vote as a whole because grouping with them when I have has shown they care about the objectives and the best way to meet them when compared to the run-of-the-mill silent pug that just fights midfield and hopes they win all of the sudden out of sheer miracle.

Horde wise, I've seen good stuff out of Kembria and Minoan as monster-walls in CTF. Definitely a lot of effort from Trigz in pretty much every PvP situation I've ever seen him in (always pulls out all the stops). Then there's other players I more just enjoy getting to fight and kill who'd I'd give a shoutout to simply because it's fun to lock daggers with them like Killswitch.

If you guys want skill go play MOBA.

Holy shit thank you. This. Very hard to determine skill when in most cases 3 hits kill you and 1 CC is enough to fuck you over.

In theory Warriors should beat hunters but there is nothing I can do if a hunter feigns death traps me, walks away and Aimed Show + Multi + Arcane + Serpent + Few Autos. Even if I manage to Intercept I am already at less than 20% health.

Same thing with a Warlock. If they have a succubus, I am screwed. Chances are that I will get CCd and dropped own to less than 20% before I will be able to do anything.

The only class I have been able to overpower are the rogues (which are the only class that warriors beat... kinda). I have been able to 1v1 high geared rogues with MC epics but it also boils down to a few things. I need my PVP trinket to be up (for the most part) so I can trinket the Kidney and get a DOT on them. If I dont, they will gouge/blind and restealth.

Vanilla PVP trinkets are trash for the most part and you just cant do a damn thing about certain CCs. Eventually I will get Skull of Impending Doom to work my way around Poly/Trap/Charm/DeathCoil.

Well thats why PVP in vanilla is all about teamwork!
Most classes are all dependent on one another compared to retail when now each class have 2-3 escape abil, few have heals and alot of stuns.

Holy shit thank you. This. Very hard to determine skill when in most cases 3 hits kill you and 1 CC is enough to fuck you over.

In theory Warriors should beat hunters but there is nothing I can do if a hunter feigns death traps me, walks away and Aimed Show + Multi + Arcane + Serpent + Few Autos. Even if I manage to Intercept I am already at less than 20% health.

Same thing with a Warlock. If they have a succubus, I am screwed. Chances are that I will get CCd and dropped own to less than 20% before I will be able to do anything.

The only class I have been able to overpower are the rogues (which are the only class that warriors beat... kinda). I have been able to 1v1 high geared rogues with MC epics but it also boils down to a few things. I need my PVP trinket to be up (for the most part) so I can trinket the Kidney and get a DOT on them. If I dont, they will gouge/blind and restealth.

Vanilla PVP trinkets are trash for the most part and you just cant do a damn thing about certain CCs. Eventually I will get Skull of Impending Doom to work my way around Poly/Trap/Charm/DeathCoil.
See? This is why youre not on these kind of lists.

So many WTFs when reading through this o.o O.O o.o

My opinion on current horde situation:

Rogue: Stabzes/ (most active)
Warrior: Minoan = nemesis
Shaman: any of em who can heal, no1 reallystands out
Mage: Ayz since he's most geared
Druid: Burn when he plays, others not worth mentioning
Priest: Lubbo <3
Hunter: Lagertha/khrey
Warlock: none

Top Bottom