• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BEST OF EACH CLASS KRONOS EDITION

Horde only:

Rogue: Stabzes/sushibarf
Warrior: Minoan
Shaman: N/A
Mage: Ayz is my guess, not sure tho
Druid: N/A
Priest: N/A
Hunter: mauserina, at least for pve, dunno pvp. Maybe lagertha
Warlock: ascetia/fellson (or Feo if all else fails :D )

Last edited:
Wouldn't call out people who are good in PvE here cause PvE is 2 hard + these threads are normally about measuring ur PvP "E-Shlong". Have u even been in a BG? Seems like ur mostly just calling out Insid names; I mean, no Burn in the list? Come on. :D

Wouldn't call out people who are good in PvE here cause PvE is 2 hard + these threads are normally about measuring ur PvP "E-Shlong". Have u even been in a BG? Seems like ur mostly just calling out Insid names; I mean, no Burn in the list? Come on. :D

Yea but its always the same people playing when I play BGs, so...

the best of each class... from a honorfarmers point of view its a case of looking at the scoreboard when you enter a game: who do u want to see on your team, and who do you not want to see on the other.

crypton is undeniably the toughest warrior i have faced as a horde mage. hes often not given any credit cous hes got the healers always following him around, but if you by chance find him without them i won't believe that you say hes simply carried. he can stand on his own if he has to - but why would he have to with the gear he has. theres no point to have a paladin in the team if he cant follow a warrior like this.

zidanelol, only rogue who consistently refuses to be kited. he doesn't play that often anymore so hes gotten abit rusty. still good tho

theres no mage who i really have to avoid. ever since shatter got the 8/8 i know i gotta watch him, but the mages on kronos are really dissapointing in general. trigz is the only guy who is getting the 50/50 in our several hours long duel series, but hes not playing anymore. wtb active duel community on kronos. its fucking deserted in durotar. come back trigz!

capture is the only druid who is equally great flagcarrier and 1on1. (altho i don't think fire reflector is a druid class ability so i cannot give full points for that)

an honorable mention to rifl, crazy efforts from you and when you get gear its gonna be rough for me later

Y from my experience Crypton & Worstwarrior are the best ones on ally side, still I don't remember Crypton ever being in a non-premade game, without 3 healers backing him up n co., may seem off.

Also I guess it depends on what fights u had against people, to decide who's good in your own view. @ Zidanelol, he tries to brute force me down, no finesse in his rogue play style. After I 1v2'ed him and some hunter with all cds in Silithus (him having opener) I don't count him to the best ones anymore. He doesn't try to kite me, he eats every Overpower, Mcniggets (Mcdaggers) does it better. Otherwise I remember Shino doing crazy dmg and having superior movement, but he doesn't PvP anymore.

Prepare plays again, he's your man if u wanna mirror duel (now Nebukadnezar or smthn like that), losing always shuts him up for a few mins. :D

Capture best druid ally side, but then Druid fc + freedom is just broken as fk.

Last edited:
He doesn't try to kite me

It's next to impossible to deadzone warriors on Kronos. Your abilities hit almost to the outer edge of it. I don't know if it's the pathing/movement/location issues that Kronos definitely has or just increased range on melee abilities, but whatever it is it makes this task probably impossible in practice.

I'm sure it has to do with bad position reporting. For example when stunning someone they suddenly appear slightly away from the position you could see them at a second ago. So it all depends on whether you see the "true" position or not. Perhaps bigger difference in latency causes the effect to be bigger as well. Just a theory.

Maybe, don't want to elaborate that much on it, just saying that it def is possible to kite a warri here, some people just don't even try.

Hey Ayz,
I know as paladin i dont have big chance to win against good mage but i want to do some duels whit you to improve my skill

theres just nothing to improve as a paly, no tools to deal with casters, youll get bursted in a nova+blank cs

theres just nothing to improve as a paly, no tools to deal with casters, youll get bursted in a nova+blank cs

That's so wrong. As long as you have engineering you have a good chance vs mages, at least in current content version of the game.

- - -

That's so wrong. As long as you have engineering you have a good chance vs mages, at least in current content version of the game.
I played 10 years mage and i know eng dont help enough vs good mage ... he always can kite paladin
Repetance will help but i dont play whit this talent
tho i smash most of the mages on kronos but mages like shatter from 5 duels he take 5 .
Thats why i think Ayz is good oponent to improve some skills

Last edited:
Just come to durotar, I mean its deserted most of the time anyways, most hordes that chill there once in a while won't attack u.

Alliance

Rogue = Someone from Irae
Warrior = Someone from Irae
Paladin = Someone from Irae
Warlock = Someone from Irae
Mage = Someone from Irae
Druid = Someone from Irae
Priest = Someone from Irae
Hunter = Someone from Irae

Horde

Rogue = Rhythmic
Warrior = Minoan/Maredasan
Shaman = Rhythmic
Warlock = Rhythmic
Mage = Rhythmic
Druid = Rhythmic
Priest = Rhythmic
Hunter = Rhythmic

I think that pretty much covers it.

Alliance

Rogue = Someone from Irae
Warrior = Someone from Irae
Paladin = Someone from Irae
Warlock = Someone from Irae
Mage = Someone from Irae
Druid = Someone from Irae
Priest = Someone from Irae
Hunter = Someone from Irae

I think that pretty much covers it.

what a great list! i also approve that Bopperino is one of the best paladins on alliance side

peace

Horde

Rogue = none
Warrior = Callow
Shaman = Naturalist
Warlock = Ascetia
Mage = Zl / Ayz
Druid = Burn
Priest = Lubbo
Hunter = Torreto

Those are players that should go to Horde PvP Hall of Fame imo. Unique play style of guys/ladies impressed me so much that I decided to mention their names. P.S. Sorry if I misspell some names.

Top Bottom