• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BEST OF EACH CLASS KRONOS EDITION

Eggs (Burn's horde warri)

and on serious note Riflin, one of players who making game interesting
6+ hunter pugs sucks to play tho
turtle games sux too
turtles for shitmen
never be shitmen
thanks

Last edited:
Eggs (Burn's horde warri)

and on serious note Riflin, one of players who making game interesting
6+ hunter pugs sucks to play tho
turtle games sux too
turtles for shitmen
never be shitmen
thanks

Quoting for truth

alliance
pala - towthrow/icairus
rogue - taeyeon/flisan
mage - madgetegame/shatter
priest - seohyun/pibie
warrior - khamazandu
druid - capture

horde
shaman - whamerdatdtdeueudu
rogue - xposed
mage - yolam/trigz
priest - some guy in insidious, name begins with "k" i think, no one else comes close
warrior - minojuan

Last edited:
So, if I understood the rules of this thread well...

Horde: Burn's bank alts.
Alliance: My ingame buddies and guildies.

Am I doing it right?

Last edited:
grass is green
sky is blue
london is a capital of great britain
1gWHD7T.jpg

Last edited:
Well new year new list heh
Alliance
Roga-Rhytmic
Priest-Pibie
Pala-Icarius
Mage-Yolam/Madgetegay
Warlock-all shit .. srsly
Druid-Capture
Warrior-me(like there is any doubt) , crypton and khamazand also are good.
Tho dont say that i named friends , hate all that people .

Roga-Sushi
Priest-Lubbo (idk if he still play)
Shaman-Icarius
Mage-Trigz
Locks-all shit
Druid-Burn
Warrior- Zero gut sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye no VG backpedals in list sorry breh

Pretty new to more indepth PvP so gonna miss some of the very good older players...
(* = short time with or vs them but I could tell)

Alliance
Rogue - Perplexity*
Priest - Brutus*
Pala - Icarius
Mage - Yolam
Warlock - Rains*
Hunter - Riflin
Druid - Capture
Warrior - Crypton*/Worstworrier*/Horo

Horde
Rogue - Sushibarf*
Priest - Lubbo*
Shaman - Fei/Doozzeer*
Mage - Ayz
Warlock - Fellson
Hunter - Laggartha*
Druid - Burns*/Eljay
Warrior Lazeh*/Minoan*/Rxr <-might be biased on last one

Last edited:
Horde
Rogue - Sushibarf
Priest - Lubbo
Shaman - Nabakos
Mage - Ayz
Warlock -
Hunter - Rawthar
Druid - Feral Sherekhan
Warrior - Minoan

Right, the player also ganked a guildmate of mine, tried to spawn camp him only to get killed twice in a row. Then he logs onto a low level hored toon and whispers on about how cheap he is.... So is this the top gank list thrad or Kronos cheap gankers hangout?

Rogue - marm
Priest - hydramist
Shaman - unbreakable
Mage - bestworld
Warlock - snutz
Hunter - homerjay
Druid - thyraz
Warrior pilav
Paladin Bloodforged

it was rainy evening
i wanted to make a new list
but at horde side it will be akrarnum dogs
and at ally it will be irae
and rains
so better not

Will I be wrong if gonna mention
Rogue - sushi
Priest - crucial, lubbo
Shaman - grabthar, whameradetu
Mage - wanna mention dope or ispod but inactive
Warlock - lharts but inactive
Hunter - wanna mention reaph but pretty sure there is moar decent ones
Druid - burn, eljacobs(rip)
Warrior - minoan, callow, rxr
Paladin Bloodforged

Never done this before woops.
This is ofc only from my POV, theres lot of good players, but these are SOME of the ones that I have played against lately and think are good. Also Im trying to judge by teamplay / BG wise

Horde side

(Im very bad at judging rogues cause as warlock u die to stunlock most of the times anyways.)

Rogue - Armageddon is decent and has gear, afraid of going eflagrooom without perception.
Xposed, dunno if cuz orc but at tourney I felt like I didnt have soul link at all. Also one of the fastest ones I guess.

Mage - Ayz is ok, then theres several new refugee mages I cant remember name of but they play pretty good but agaisnt warlock if u dont have gear have fun gettin rekt.

Shaman - Grabthar has best totem play I have met and doesnt instantly open with frost shock and get feared 4 life

Warrior - Minoan always pops reflector and overkills me, also good awareness and nice nade aims.
Callow good awareness aswell i think.

Priest - Silvah, Lubbo - They both have big impact on game.

Druid - Doodoo, Eljay, Burn
Also want to add that Badgemagus seems to getting faster each week, or my brain is melting.

Hunter - Enmoa is decent, mostly seen refugee hunters lately. Thunderkunt, met him in AV today, he played good imo.

Warlock - I cant really say, I have met few good warlock, many people say Lharts might be the best on horde side, but have only met him few times in WSG.
But so far on kronos I havent met as good warlock as SEuche and Dushicka I played with/against.

RAmbled a bit

REgards,

Rains

Will I be wrong if gonna mention
Rogue - sushi
Priest - crucial, lubbo
Shaman - grabthar, whameradetu
Mage - wanna mention dope or ispod but inactive
Warlock - lharts but inactive
Hunter - wanna mention reaph but pretty sure there is moar decent ones
Druid - burn, eljacobs(rip)
Warrior - minoan, callow, rxr
Paladin Bloodforged

fuking arcanum dogs

My 2 cents for what it is. A lot based of WSG mostly, not enough AB played to tell other stuff.
Horde
Rogue: Xposed, Sushibarf. Dextros (doesnt get credit cause troll)
Priest: Lubbo, Crucial, Silvah
Shaman: Grabthar, Whameradetu... both know how to offheal as enhancement. Can run flags if needed, peel, and not just play offensively.
Mage: Ispod (best peels). Ayz, plays fire well, can carry flag well and kill efc a lot of times solo. Sometimes gets carried away when he has flag and goes for efc but its k.
Warlock: Lharts.
Hunter: Reaph, can defend or carry flag if he wants. Can peel as a hunter always good.
Warriors: Callow, Minoan (best engi user), Rxr (best peels for his heals), TrotaNOOB( no epic mount )
Druid: Yo de Burnnnnnnn (enough said). Badgemagus plays well too but doesn't have support all the time.

Alliance.
Rogue: Zidanelol, jacknifex, perp (when he isn't trolling), budweiserx (itsreal). Zze.
Priest: llureev (starting to get geared now too gg). Sachikomoe (happy you still find time to play some bgs). Toluca (Once gets gear will be even better). Pibie (inactive)
Paladin: Strombald one of the few ret pally's that you dont get mad at for being ret. Icarius not as active anymore though. Sulfura plays very good too.
Mage: Not as active anymore but Shatter, Yolam, Madgetegame all good in no order. Spuudre knows how to peel and run a flag.
Warlock: Rains (nice nades), Edhris (uses pet well).
Hunter: Sarei and kaulre* (misspelled) both fc well and can peel too. Timecop was good when wasn't afk farming gold on different account but also inactive.
Warriors: All warriors that I think are good are inactive in the pvp scene atm Crypton, Worstwarrior, Khamazandu. Nedstark is good but doesn't get love cause of haters.
Druid: Capture is a beast. Changes his gear setup a lot during the bg. Uses engi items and blacksmithing trinket well. Honorable mentions: Cowloverx (once he gets more gear gg), Germionka (._.), and Stormlling (get a mount).

jacknife greatest player to ever touch the game

I think the unholy trinity of Bus, Uhd and you gives Irae the clear advantage in "guild most likely to have all members of one class banned".

I need to rage less in /gchat and work on my whisper game.

ok ok
it was sunny evening
i was drinking my 3th cup of vodka
and made a serious decision
hunter:reaph

Top Bottom