• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Best professions for Shaman ?

Eng is by far the more usefull profession
Alchemy/enchathing

Still need a 2nd char for mine/herb

If you pvp that is

Teleport to tanaris ,save a lot of time when u start to raid aq20/aq40
Reflector are bis
Vanish trinket+rocketboots allow you to solo few thing ,like zg enchat...
Stun helm is nice cc where is need
Nades

Herbing/Mining is always a go to money maker.

Skinning + Herb or Mining, if you like grinding on beasts.

Herb/Alch is good too. Sell that transmute cooldown

Engineering is fun. but is not gonna make you rich.

BlackSmithing once you get raid recipes can earn you a lot as well

i wouldnt rule out any profession since it all depends on the buyer and your luck with recipes in vanilla

Probibly Alch as a must for you, You'll be needing distilled wisdom if you are raiding as a shaman. Better to make them urself then pay others to do it, I'd just take herb as ur second. You can farm your own mats that way aswell and usually herbs like Gromsblood and Plaguebloom do well on vanilla servers anyhow.

With ha properly working herb spawn it is highly unlikely to raid with flask every time.

Go herb/alchi for Arcanite Cooldowns and Pots. Herbs and Pots are needed by everyone so you have the best chance to get gold this way.

Well for shaman in particular Leatherworking could make you craft the dragonscale gear. This could also be sold for gold.

If you're out after gold only 2 gathering proffesions would probably fit you the best :)

looking at other vanilla server's it seems that leather-working is always among the rare professions to be picked, most tend to pick either enchanting, tailoring,engineering or alchemy so there is always something from those professions on the auction house and always a fight over recipes. So i would say that LW would be able to sell quite well for those few who take it.

I think part of the reason why so few take Leatherworking is because there is so little LW stuff to craft that sells and a very limited consumer base, mainly because of the specializations.

correct but they still have recipes for rogue's and tanks will need the rare armor enchants almost each time they gain gear. it isn't like they don't have anything good at all since there are raid recipes gear that sells for a fortune.

Also there's black dragonscale set for hunters/encha. shamans, which is quite decent at 3 pieces (farming pantes recipe can take a while though).
There's Devilsaur set for rogues.
There're DM cloaks and i think 3 other bop LW recipes from DM for rare quality crats which have good stats for someone to be interested in, but those recipes are bitch to obtain.
There's Saltshaker cd, while not being that popular as arcanite one still can earn you some cash from time to time, just do not try to flood market.
You can be known as Onyxia Cloak maker once you get recipe and charge tips from ppl, if guilds won't have their own crafter for some reason.
But aside of that i think nothing else can help you much as lw in vanilla.

Top Bottom