• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

beta stress test

dzonibegood

So who's with me to test this server to the max next week!?! Lets bring this server down and show them how big of a population we really are!! :D

lel tbh i dont think there will be that many players coming just for this stress test i think most people will come on launch atleast i hope so :S

Bet 1k for stress test....and maybe 2k on launch(Good enoght for me ) :shifty:

What kind of egoist can ignore the stress-test? I mean, it's not even the real egoism, it's stupidity. If there are some issues, but we won't have enough people to find them - they'll pop on launch, and the stupid egoists will be the first to cry about crashes.

So - who want a flawless start of the great game? Everybody on stress-test!

lel tbh i dont think there will be that many players coming just for this stress test i think most people will come on launch atleast i hope so :S
Well if you don't try your best and bring some friends as well and try to bring the server down on stress test it can end badly for release. The point of stress test is to simulate real world rush so they can test how it will hold and upgrade or what not to hold on when real thing happens.

no matter what, the nostalshit fanboys are going to pretend they didn't have a diablo 3 launch with extreme instability, with respawns somehow not working in northshire at all. just be prepared :wink:

What kind of egoist can ignore the stress-test? I mean, it's not even the real egoism, it's stupidity. If there are some issues, but we won't have enough people to find them - they'll pop on launch, and the stupid egoists will be the first to cry about crashes.

So - who want a flawless start of the great game? Everybody on stress-test!

This :smile:

Top Bottom