• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Beta test for old players

Test accounts should be given out freely. Your previous experience with this game is of no concern for anyone.

Test accounts should be given out freely. Your previous experience with this game is of no concern for anyone.
Orly? Well, more useful veteran testers are, hmm... more useful I believe :)

It seems that they're not planning open beta test right now, so maybe you're offtopic a bit.

But anyway, your opinion is just as important as everyone's :) Things will become more clear soon.

While we currently have no plans to give "beta" access to veteran players we do have something planned to grant limited access to the test server to a few lucky people. We will most likely announce more this Sunday.

Kind of implies there will be no limitation or preference on who gets access.

Kind of implies there will be no limitation or preference on who gets access.

Indeed, the idea behind this is not to recruit additional testers but rather to grant a few people a glimpse of the quality we aim to provide.

A thing that should definately be tested are raids, and for testing raids you obviously need one thing: a raid.
Not that I distrust the testers, but you can only be sure a 40 man encounter works as intended if you put him to the ground with 40 man.

A thing that should definately be tested are raids
I believe that Kronos already have well-tested raids, since there were some raids on the previous Kronos. One can check some MC, Ony & BWL videos in the "Raids and Dungeons" forum section. The rest of tests should be made on open PTR later, IMHO.

Top Bottom