• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Beta test - Server update

costy

Authorized
I want to ask dev team if you could make a topic or a simple anouncement about server updates. Like: 09.03.2015 ,09:30 AM server got updated. Check the fixes posted on
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?latest=fixreports
Or something like that.
Since many players check the bug report page to see if reports got fixed but we never know if the server got actually updated regarding some fixes.

Couldn't agree more. Lots of reports with "Retest after (next) update. But as far as I know there is no way to know when these updates are or have been unless you were online when the server was taken down to be updated.

When you are on twinhead, you can see server status on top of the page. When you click on "switch stats" it will show you time of last restart and last update of the server you are curently watching. However, last update column is allways Unknown for Kronos and that should get fixed. But you can guess from "last restart"

And some ppl like me still cant Install IRC :biggrin: (no kiding...some stupid error all the time)

You have to be logged in with your forum account on twinhead to see this option.

Last edited:
And you are sure, that you are in Vanilla section and not General on twinhead, because general does not have this option (it's not an server)

And you are sure, that you are in Vanilla section and not General on twinhead, because general does not have this option (it's not an server)

Yuup. All I can think of is that is a option for authorized users since Spufy says he doesn't have it either, but Psojed said it should be available to everyone so I don't know whats up.

Well it seems it's buggy (or someone changed the availability), will report it to the devs.

Last restart was 9.3.2015 and until it gets solved, you can check the server uptime on the account registration page https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/Register.aspx (just click the small server status button saying "TBA") and the Uptime will appear below it.

An update - the feature was meant for authorized users in the past, and it will become available for everyone.

Top Bottom